Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Race+Class to fastest level (Using Zygor Guide 1-85)

Discussion on Best Race+Class to fastest level (Using Zygor Guide 1-85) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Best Race+Class to fastest level (Using Zygor Guide 1-85)

So, I don't have much time to mmo anymore, and one I never played is WoW, so today I decided to give it a try and I bought it after downloading the Zygor Guide (thank you Pedo Bear!! =*) Really nice guide, I don't want to spend all the time I did in early MMOs to learn, I just want to level manual using this guide and that's it, not much hours per day, just a few... Not gonna PG...

So Dear Experts from ePVPrs, I just want the Race+Class that will be fastest, I have no preference at all, I'm doing a Forsaken+Warlock now "Demonologist?" something like that, kinda nice, but I think there is a fastest out there so tell me, choose for me, consider me a big troll ricknrolled tard, you say jump, I say how high?!

Thank you in advance,

Yours,

TB! d~~~~
Old 07/02/2011, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
any race + hunter in marksman build
u 1-2 shot everything with aimed shot

Tags
br?, class, fast, tard, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 35 Farm Guide [All Class] Ausgelegt für alle Reiche
04/03/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 27 Replies
Gliederung: Vorbereitung Ausrüstung Wissenswertes Investitionen Erze-Farmen Schlusswort
Zygor 3.17 Level Guide Addon
04/03/2011 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Habe hier für euch das Zygor Level Guide Addon. http://www.warcraftcodex.com/wp-content/uploads/z ygor-guides.jpg Link zur Herstellerwebsite: Zygor Guides Was kann das Addon? : Das Addon bietet einen Ingame-Levle-Guide. Es zeigt euch an, wie ihr am schnellsten Leveln könnt, welche Quest ihr dazu annehmen müsst und vor allem, wie ihr am schnellsten zu den benötigeten Questitems kommt. Dazu gibts es noch einen Daily-Guide, der euch durch eure Dailys begleitet und einen Event-Guide, der...
Zygor level guide problehm -.- pls help
02/22/2010 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
Hi , ... Hab zygors level guide addon dingsta installiert ... aber ingame hat sich überhaupt nichts geändert ... -.- Was muss ich machen xD ?
Fastest way to lvl a horde Char? Zygor, Dugi??
11/05/2009 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
I'm starting to lvl a new character from 1-80. That character is not a twink or have any gold for equips. So I want to know which guide is the fastest to lvl with. Does anyone have experiences with 1-80 lvling guides? Is Dugis guide faster or Zygors?
seek zygor automated level guide for 2.4.3
02/15/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
topic o.0 would be nice if someone would upload it and give me the link. thanks greetings