Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Patch 3.3.3 Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patch 3.3.3 Problem

Hey leute,
Ich versuche schon seit tagen den patch 3.3.3 drauf zu machen, aber da kommt so ein fehler The patch "deDE\DBFilesClient\Item.dbc" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 1469717, actual 2022580.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

hab schon alles gemacht und auch 3 dateien gelöscht, die gelöscht werden sollten und dann mit der repair.exe drüber fahren, aber nix klappt, auch keine neuistallation!

Help !!!

lg
slither