Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello !

Discussion on Hello ! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello !

Hello !
We are new professional team that engaged in wow rental service and powerlvling for free to level60+ accounts, in the past few months, we have developed very fast,( now we have 100 computers now, about 150 staffs ) we want to continue doing rental service in the coming years. So if you got lvl 70 account for rental, plz don't hesitate to tell us, for sure you can get best offers from us. Okay, now let me introduce briefly what you can benefit.

1.We will pay you 6---10$ per day through paypal.

2.We help you get lower level account be power-leveled to 70.

3.We can help you enhance any profession you desired to 375.

4.We can send 250---350G to your chara. per day.

5.If you let us keep your account for 4days, we will offer you a flying mount (=1200G)

6.If we keep your account for 10days, then you will get 5000G.

7.We can help you do Honor-killing Service.

< > site
FAQ:
1.What's the rate of getting my account banned?
We use real players (WOW Power Leveler) to level or get on your character, ALL HAND MADE, NO BOTS , NO MACROS .Your account will be safe and secure, GUARANTEED.
2.What if the account really get banned?
We will buy you a new lvl 70 account, or make a compensation about 100—200$.
3.Can I earn more through rental then sale?
Of course you can. Some one even rent their accounts to us for half a year. What they got is larger than sell.
4.Is my account info. Safe? Is there any guarantee that i won't have my account stolen?
We understand that you may be nervous about letting us access your game account while leveling your character. Game account theft is a very real problem, thus we take the security of our customers' game accounts very seriously.we nerver change our customers’ password without their permission. Besides if you are the Original Owner of the account, you can also recall your pw back by SQ/A.
5.Can I rent lvl 70 account without gamecard to you?
We can buy gamecard for you, but you should let us play for at 3 days, then we can rent in if you like.
6.When can I get the payment?
We will pay you through paypal, the payment will arrive to your paypal account after you rented your account for about 24 hous.
7.Can I rent my account to you for a long time?
Of course, you are welcome to do that. Also you can cancel the rental service at any time.
8.How can I trust you?
Our paypal are EBay verified. In addition to the fact that we as a new company would like to stay in business for more than a few weeks, you should take comfort because we only need your account name and password and the server.
Old 03/05/2008, 12:22   #2

Wrong section....

someone move plz
Old 03/08/2008, 13:38   #3

Received Thanks: 1,830
sicherheits risiko ist ja mal sau hoch :d

ich würds net machen
Old 03/09/2008, 12:57   #4

Klingt sehr seltsam, das ganze.