Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon STacking?

Discussion on Weapon STacking? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Weapon STacking?

im currently playing on a private server. Ive seen so far 2 people who have weapon stacked properly and have 1 shotted bosses in instances such as ilidan and so on. One of them told me a bit about it but i cant seem to understand the basic of weapon stacking. They said u nede to use a 2 hadner then a 1 hander and sheild and switch between them very fast. i've tried doing so for a long time and my stats wuld reach 0. Sumtimes my crit% wuld reach 95.

Could anyone elaborate the formaula for the weapon stacking method?

im currently playng on a private server that is 2.2.3
Old 02/04/2008, 14:47   #2

[no questions]
Old 02/04/2008, 16:30   #3

You need some talent which gives percentage bonus to some stat or blessing of kings. You can stack only the stat you have bonus to.
Old 02/04/2008, 17:27   #4

Well weapon stacking in my experience only requires you to put items into the stacks and then enjoy....

It is really simple,
1) Empty the slot you want to put the item into.
2) Go to ANY vendor with a bag in the LAST bag slot.
3) This bag must be empty and have ATLEAST 14 slots.
4) DRAG an item from the vendor into any of the first 14 slots of the bag and if you get the right bag slot it puts it in the empty slot of your character.

Here is a picture I saved from another article from elitepvpers (THANKS TO THE OWNER)
(I FORGOT THEIR NAME...SOZ)

***TIP***
1) Make a hunter.
2) Fill ALL the slots possible (some are buggy and don't ALWAYS work, in my experience)
3) Use chance on hit items only.
4) Use steady shot on something.
5) If done properly you might notice that you hit something in the 2 million mark.
6) Don't get caught but go into an instance or pvp area and try it out.
7) Target noobs who won't understand why you hit so high.
8) Be careful because I have seen some ask in chat if it is normal that they just died from an overkill of about 1 900 000 damage, if they ask around you should either:
A) Whisper them and let them know you have special gear for donating to the server or something.
B) Delete items or log off (/logout then /console logout for instant logout) and delete character.

You can try making a new account and using that to take extreme measures if not being banned is of severe importance to you.

***TIP2***
Hide the fact you are slot hacking or weapon stacking by putting robes in shirt slots and such, this is less likely to get you caught...