Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Server

Discussion on Free Server within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Free Server

I heard there was a free server.. and that there is some elongated process to access it but if u can tell me how plz and thank you.
Old 01/19/2008, 17:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its very easy to acces a free server but this is the wrong section to post questions. [no questions]

1.Go to and click register.
2.Make an account.
3.Go to you world of warcraft directory and open the realmlist.wtf
4.Edit the Realmlist with a texteditor to
Code:
set realmlist logon.wowscape.net
5.Open World of warcraft and login with your Account that you created on the site.
6.Choose a Realm where u want to play , there are 3 options, the first is the same as official world of warcraft, the wowcrack realm is with higter xp and drop rates and on the funserver you can buy T3 and get lvl 70 in 4 hours with a very hight droprate.
7.Enjoi your free gaming time^^

#moved