Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] To all WoWscape players

Discussion on [WARNING] To all WoWscape players within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WARNING] To all WoWscape players

I'm not here to tell you that the server goes offline each 5 minutes because that's a known issue, I'm here to warn you and avoid some bans. They updated the server and now you will be detected SpeedHacking, FlyHacking, ClimbHacking and Teleporting. Another thing is that Blinkstrike is now bannable and doesn't drop anymore, but players that had them, will still have them. I think that the item stack bug was repaired but I'm not sure. So why ban Blinkstrikes? Well, now they dont stack but you will get 2 hits/swing (that's what a GM told me). The Decapitator is also bannable, but it still drops from a boss in Kara. Oh and I can't use the dupe bug there anymore, but a friend of mine can don't know why, so maybe it's only of me. You are now warned, have fun.

Here is a list of what i found to be fixed

No cooldown hacked cache - FIXED
Dupe soulbound items - FIXED
Dupe wrap able items - Works for me
Blinkstrike/Weapon proc - I am yet to test
Speed hacking etc. - I am yet to test EDIT: Works fine, speed/fly/noclip etc.
Buying a stack bigger then normal - FIXED
Old 01/01/2008, 17:12   #2

working things:
speed/fly - works
dupe wrapable- works
buy 249er stacks - works
hacked cache - works but all items have cooldown from 10 sek.
learn other class spells from books with slot switching - works
eat or drink sm whats not for your lvl - works but the potions have normal CD
accept duel macro - works

fixed:
blinkstrike proc bug - dont work anymore
dupe stackable /SB Items - dont work
learn recipes for professions with slot switching - dont work
switch spells - fixed
Old 01/01/2008, 17:20   #3

well in WoWlegion u can no longer dupo or speedhack (paper doesnt stack with wraped items anymore and u get kicked out while speedhacking)
Old 01/04/2008, 01:54   #4

Thanks for the information

Hopefully I won't get banned now!