Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T>NOOB WARROCK ACCOUNT...

Discussion on T>NOOB WARROCK ACCOUNT... within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T>NOOB WoW ACCOUNT...

ok i bought WOW (the first one) played it and decided i didnt really like it xD so i was wondering if any one would trade a warcraft III account for it

THE WoW account has
just a couple level six and sevens
and like 3 months more play befor subscription expires PM me if interested

PS. i MIGHT take a conqueronline account if its really good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Noob WoW account WTT for steam acc
06/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I wanna trade my wow account with a 4.5k gs mage (I know, badly geared) with 4.2k gold on it. The account also has a 4.9k paladin with like 200g. (Also bad geared, I know.) Then I have lots of low level twinks. I know the account is bad but all I want for it is an steam account. I do not want to sell it! Just trade! The account got around 1month and 3 weeks until gamecard expires. You can contact me either here, or on my msn: [email protected] OBS!! No vac-banned account offers...
wts noob account with coin siz
04/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
2090 coins on it dll or usd paypal
Mosha Account * noob Char *
02/18/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies
Beide ACCOUNTS VERGEBEN !!
[WTB] Noob Account
10/20/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem WoW Account. Egal welche Chars, hauptsache billig! Bitte nur TBC aktive Accounts. Mfg, Sebastian
CO2 noob account?
08/29/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i got sent to jail today for using bjx and i dont ahve 100k on my char... an i dont own another account on co2, so i was asking the epvpers peeps for help and see if maybe one of u guys got a noob account that could help me out? thx in advance