Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bg annoy addon

Discussion on bg annoy addon within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bg annoy addon

hallo also mal zum hergang ich bin in ein arathi game gekommen welches gerade zu gunsten der horde kippte aus langeweile und frust hab ich weil ich lead hatte irgendwelchen mitspielern die stumpfsinnig alle wieder zur mine die tollen raidtargets aufgebrummt (diamant kreuz usw) und hab danach sofort die raidleitung jemand anderem gegeben (jemand der kein raid target hatte)

nach kurzer zeit beschimpfen 2-3 spieler mit target den neuen gruppenleiter aufs übelste

gibt es ein oder könnte jemand ein addon machen das folgendes kann
- jeden der nicht in der eigenen gruppe ist in eine eigene gruppe stecken oder jeden spieler in irgendwelche raidgruppen stecken
-random die raidtargets setzen und dann die leitung an jemanden abgeben

für viele vielleicht unverständlich wie man nach so einem mist nur fragen kann weils einfach nur destruktiv ist aber wer nachmittags oder in den ferien als allianzler im bz zockt wird vielleicht wissen wie spaßig so ein kleine scherz sein kann

so in diesem sinne schonmal ein frohes fest
Old 12/23/2007, 10:28   #2

Sorry ich kann wirklich gut lesen aber was du da zusammenschreibts.... ich hab kA

erstma fehlen Xtausend beistriche und 2tens ist mir unklar was du damit erreichen willst oO

Nene kleinen joke ? mach doch einfach /huhn is auch gut

kkthxbye
Old 12/23/2007, 18:46   #3

du musst dir die satzzeichen dazu denken, dann geht das.

aberesistschonschlimmwiemancheleutegarnichaufihrer echtschreibungachtenundwederpunktnochkommasetzenun dmanchmalauchvergessendieleertastezudrückenmeimeim eiichfinddasnetsotollnech?!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Faust Addon, This addon is gonna kill u
04/28/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 29 Replies
hiho. I made a little addon which will make your wow unable to connect to any server after it was run once. If you are now thinking about why someone made an addon that crashes your wow: sent some1 you dont like... or make him type: /script ConsoleExec("decorateAccountName 1") here is the addon. have fun :D Download hell ps. pls dont move it to addons section since its not a "normal" addon
100 Things to do to annoy ppl in Conquer pt.1
04/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 50 Replies
1.Go to conductress if your a male and do angry behind her 2.Go to Bird Island and loot your butt off even if your lv 130 2nd reborn 3.Go to AC and ask where ac is 4.Repeat #3 in TC 5.Tell someone you will trade them something for a ridiciously rare item and keep telling them to trade in different places like first say BI then say oops Im KOS there how bout AC? Keep doing this until you eventually meet up and say oh I got one of those and leave 6.Join a guild with a noob character, and get...
suche namens änderungs addon =) / look for name change addon =)
01/13/2008 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
Hi ich hatte mal ein addon was die deutschen namen wieder englisch macht. ich will aber keinen englischen client haben weil mein englisch dafür nicht reicht. ich hab aber wow gelöscht und wieder installiert. ich brauch dieses addon BITTE ich werde bei namen wie "sturmwind" oder "schlingendorntall" bekloppt =P. hi i had an addon that change the german names to the english names. i don't want to have the english client because my english is too bad for this. i have uninstall wow and...
Want to annoy people? It is here!
07/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Make people unable to interact with Argent Dawn in Ironforge. 1. Step onto the edge at the mailbox 2. Check "at war" with Argent Dawn in your reputation panel. 3. Start attacking them, they will go bugged and evade for a short time, and people wont be able to interact with them, and get marks/info about scourge. Original link / Pictures on how to do it: http://ddx.dk/wowfun/
srry 2 annoy but need help
12/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ive used search and i was wondering if there is any working speedhacks for co2, coz lvling is too slow without it on a girl tro >.>