Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[B]TQ New Release!! Zero Online Beta!![/B]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TQ New Release!! Zero Online Beta!!

This game was created by TQ, and is far more better than Conquer Online due to its graphics. This game is currently in Beta test and tons of people are enjoying this game. Experts have rated this game so far on its beta test a 4/5.

This game might not be as comparable to Wow But trust me guys if you gave this game a shot you would be blown right out of your seats!! This game is a 3D layout using a robot/ unit to travel the universe to rid evil.

*Begining of Beta season TQ CLEARLY announced that there will NOT be any data wipes for curious people.

For more information you can register at

Join the server Moon and look for a character named RawR.Instinct(Meee I will glady tune you in some of the game, and info for what you need.

Here are some High quality screenshots of the game, everything like conquer (item qualilty is normal< Refined< Uniques< Elites< Ultras

This is when a unit evolves at level 20, 40, 100, 130

Amazing game play

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,862
wrong forum