Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Review for Guy4pl

Discussion on Review for Guy4pl within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Review for Guy4pl

Hello Guys,
this is my review for Guy4pl. It's not positive if you think so, they are all a bunch of retards.
First off - i have rented my account to them (you now think i must be stupid or something, but I have enough accounts
so i thought i can test it) and my account got banned after 5 Days of renting (Reason: Involvement in online trading activities)
They told me to compense it and they will send me 500 USD in 3 Days to my Paypal.
I thought it would be a good deal and i temporary need money.

More Infos - i rented one of my Rogues to them and they farmed 24/7 Steamvault (Chestfarming)
You must think I'm an Idiot or something but i only want you to know that they are just scammers.
If you rent your account to them, it will 100% surely get banned and you will never see one €/$ from them.
They look reliable, but they are not. Feedback on their site is not readable and even if you mark the text,
you only see the name of the feedbacker.

DO NOT RENT YOUR ACCOUNTS TO THEM OR BUY POWERLEVELING/GOLD FROM THEM, YOU WILL BE SCAMMED AND BANNED

If you want to contact me to ask:
, i will give you every anwser you need!

Greetings,
Mihawk
Old 12/11/2007, 11:40   #2

the intressting point is did u get the 500 USD ?
Old 12/11/2007, 12:21   #3

I dont think so..

Thanks for the warning,i thought about Guy4pl,because the offer sounds really nice..=/
Old 12/11/2007, 21:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excali View Post
the intressting point is did u get the 500 USD ?

Nope
Old 12/12/2007, 18:22   #5

Added Screenshots!

Thats the proof !=)