Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] ZomB's Ultimate Guide Viewer[BETA]

Discussion on [GUIDE] ZomB's Ultimate Guide Viewer[BETA] within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] ZomB's Ultimate Guide Viewer[BETA]

Introducing:
Hi Everyone, here is a WoW Leveling Guide, i'm working on.

Quote:
Overall World of Warcraft's best All-in-One Ultimate Leveling Guide.

ZomBGuidesViewer covers not only the best Leveling Routes, no, its so beneficial that it covers all Zones with a 100% Guarentee that you got it the way you like it.

Its Free and gives you the oppotunity to follow any Guide you need, wether its Professions, Dailies, Achievements, Leveling or even Events plus much more. Also Includes a Talent Helper to make sure you will level the fastest, easiest and most feuture rich way imaginable.
Leveling, Dailies & Events:
These guides are complete and is working fully with Cataclysm. All zones will be covered in the next release, which means that you can Level anywhere you want, and not only the best places. There will also be alot better explanation and somewhat faster leveling Routes if you like.

Profession, Ahcievement and everything else:
atm, its in a beta release, test out the Profession Guides and all stuff which follows with this. It has some minor bugs atm.

The Guide will only be completed if people like it, so please tell me what you think, wether i should continue or just stop by now.

I only added an Alchemy Profession Guide at the moment, but if you guys like it, i will deffinately continue and make all Profession Guides, Achievements Guides, Dungeon Leveling Guides and a new Design + additional Feutures.

Post idea's on what you think should be implemented to the guide, to make it the best free WoWLevelingGuide Ever.

Regards,
ZomB a.K.a fRodzet

EDIT: I stole the Design from Zygor's old guide, but i only did it to make some fast tests to the guide. New and better Design will be implemented in the Completed Guide.