Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cooking Guide

Discussion on Cooking Guide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get your Cooking skill up in 2 hours.

If you haven't used cooking yet - then get on with it - because it gives you +12 Stamina & +12 Spirit for 15 min.
I first started with this at level 45, so this guide is for all, but the time is for lvl 45+ .
Get the recipe Herb Baked Egg at a cooking trainer: Go to Westfall, kill the birds in Moonbrook cemetery - they repop very, very fast and collect the eggs. You have to get 50-55 eggs to get your cooking skill to level 50. (takes 15 mins)
Get the recipe Boiled Clams (skill 50) at a cooking trainer: Go to Darkshore, kill all the Young Reef Crawlers and the Tide Crawlers on the beach and collect the Clam Meat (inside Clams) and the Crawler Meat. You have to get 25-30 Clam Meat to get your cooking skill to level 75. And 50-55 Crawler Meat. (takes 45 mins)
Get the recipe Crab Cake (skill 75) at a cooking trainer: Use the Crawler Meat from Darkshore to get your cooking skill to level 125. (0 mins (you got that))
Get the recipe Goblin Deviled Clams (skill 125) at a cooking traine: Go to Wetlands, kill the Bluegills (not far from town at the lost fleet) and get the Tangy Clam Meat (inside Clams) You have to get 75-100 Tangy Clam Meat to get your skill to 200. (takes 60 mins)
Get the recipe Spider Sausage (skill 200) at a cooking trainer: Go to Dustwallow Marsh, kill the Darkmist Spider (they are outside a cave to NW) and collect White Spider Meat. You just get as many as you like, you don?t need to get anymore skills points in cooking. That?s it +12 Stamina & +12 Spirit.
Old 12/07/2006, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
or use a fishing-bot(or even fish urself...but that would suck) and fish your cooking-skill up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Cooking Guide: Level 1~50
02/16/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
If you have enough aion kinah ,you can buy some aion items for your cookiing .You can easily become a good chef.Or you do not have time to update ,you can realize your updating through aion powerleveling .First, Aether Powder should be changed into Conide and fry that over an open fire. It will be OK after half an hour. You can use the DP to do the conversion, so you'd better cook when you level somewhere. Of course, you should take this all the time until it's grey. And then ,you will...
Cooking Guide
02/05/2010 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Credits Dragonatic (found this after about...5 months of being buried) The Batosai X (wrote the guide) Cooking is a great skill in Runescape and can be a good money-maker if you get a decent cooking level in order to make high-healing foods. With so many things to cook, it's hard to decide on how to train your level. This guide will teach you the fastest way to raise your cooking level. Levels 1-10: Once you're on the mainland, you want to get going with your cooking, but of...
Guide to Dalaran Cooking Dailies
01/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
There are 5 daily cooking quests, and although I looked around on the site, I didn't find anything which listed them in detail, so I thought I'd list them here. Note that doing the daily cooking quests each day will give you 3-4 gold, but more importantly, it will give you Northern Spices, which sell for about 10g each (and you can get 3-6 of them for each daily). So even if you don't do the cooking yourself, you can make 30-60g each day for a 5 minute quest. I think the longest I've spent...
Cooking Guide- (Text)
01/07/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Well people tend to be lazy, so lets think a way to exploit it... well cooking is a pain in the !@#$%^&* to lvl, and with winters veil and the "hot apple cider" there everybody is trying to get their cooking up. What you do is provide the mats and recipe's for them. It takes about 1-2 hours to farm them and the "packs" sell for over 2500g on my realm. Already sold 5 of them. We're not going to use fish, cause its annoying. The mats are for horde only, didn't feel like making and alliance...
Tq might have something cooking.
01/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ok I know some of you will say this has nothing to do with conquer but maybe it does. TQ digital bought the unreal tournament engine and licensing for heroes of might and majic. They also have made press releases that state they are going to unveil their new mmorpg at the E4 show this spring. Now if thats true then maybe they are just cash grabbing for more money to invest in this new super secret project of theirs. Any of us who have been around for a while no game companies do this...