Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get on the Booty Bay Bell Tower! (with pics)

Discussion on Get on the Booty Bay Bell Tower! (with pics) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Here you go!!! I prefer to use links because it takes less space. Just click the image on the site to make it larger!
****All that you need is a non-epic mount and something to make you fall slowly (Noggenfogger etc.)****

1. Go near the Booty Bay graveyard until you find a tree, and jump with your mount on on the right side of it until you jump over it.

2. The pic says it all for this one, just jump up until you're on that ledge.

3. This is reletivly easy, just run til you hit a hill...

4. Go up the ledge on the right on your mount, then walk to the left. once you hit that small bump, you'll have to go really far to the left and up at the same time, without falling off. This takes practice.

5. Walk along the ledge until you see some water...

6. When you hit the water you'll see something that kinda looks like a path leading to a tree. Go up it.

7. Jump over the tree... works better without a mount, but its also easy to slip and fall to your death.

8. Now, jump on the rock until you can see the bell tower. Make sure you are ready to use your mount. Use the slow falling thing, face the tower, go on your non epic mount and jump off.

9. Yay! You made it! I hope... anyways, if you're lucky enough you might just land right at the bell so you can ring it! (Nothing actually happens). For hunters, if you want to get to the bell, use Aspect of the Cheetah instead of a mount.
by MMowner - Etaile
Old 07/06/2006, 07:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=old' border='0' alt='old' />

------>
Old 07/18/2006, 15:43   #3

und was bringt das ?
kann man dann alle in booty bay abknallen ? oO
Old 07/18/2006, 16:04   #4

ne, sehr sehr alt und dennoch nich gefixt