Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZF: Antu'sul Initial Monsters Not Summoned

Discussion on ZF: Antu'sul Initial Monsters Not Summoned within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Since we all know Antu'sul is the most annoying boss in ZF I discovered this exploit today personally.

Requirements:
*You need to have a hunter or warlock in your group.

Have a hunter or warlock summon a pet after your ready to go in and aggro Antu.

Have everyone stay back and have the pet run all the way into the cave, aggro him, and pull him back to you.

This stops his firsts basilisk summons which is extremly useful.

He still summons his few basilisks as his hp % goes down, but with his initial summons gone he goes from impossible to do-able.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Cant see mount when summoned
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
well basically the title says it all i added a mount but when i summon it u cant see it but when u mount it u can
[Exploit] Having your pet summoned on mount.
10/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Since Blizzard made the pet disappear when using a mount, here's a way to bypass this: 1. You need to join a battleground in thunderbluff/darnassus. 2. Have your pet summoned. 3. Use your mount to ride. 4. /afk Your pet will be next to you, even when you're on your mount. Nostalgia.
[Help/Info] Initial Equipment
08/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
What tables should be amended to change the equipment, and eudemon map of the original character? Sorry to write but not speak English, use the Google Translator :p
Can't hit people under their summoned guards?
08/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
I just strained my eyes hexing the summoned guards and monsters and city guards and patrols to make the Monster.dat have their zoom at 20 from the original 90-120, also this includes the fat turkey met doves :P This way if idiots sit under their guards being pussies and shit, u can just whack em and they can be like WHAT THE FUCK? :D I rarely post, so gimme karma now cause I don't know when I'll ever post helpful crap again :) Enjoy!