Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Bugged Hunter Pet

Discussion on WoW Bugged Hunter Pet within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
There is a rare spawn wolf, worg and instead of dealing physical damage, it does shadow damage. Located in Duskwood

but the wolf special ability is useless for him, because he deals magical damage not physical.

-Damage can be resisted

-Damage goes thru 100% armor, if not resisted

-Movement speed is normal.

-Frostwolf skin

Note: Blizzard already announced that they will be fixing this soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-30-1133020013.jpg (39.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 11/26/2005, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
How can you say this is a bugged mob?

Lupos exists since month in this way, he does physical damage for sure, if well trained by a skilled hunter; like i am.
Old 11/28/2005, 17:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
the prob is, in the 1.9 patch he does also physical damage .... so dont waste your time and lvl him to 60

er wird im nächsten patch generft und teilt dann auch nur normalen schaden anstatt schattenschaden aus ... also verschwendet nicht eure zeit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eth bugged?!
03/16/2009 - Diablo 2 - 9 Replies
Hiho, ich höre überall von ätherisch bugged rüstungen...was ist das? Kann ich einfach eine Rüssi ätherisch machen? Danke :D
Bugged NPC...
01/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I was wondering is there anyway to BUGG the Seller NPC in Offline tg... -For example: When you don't patch and there's a new NPC out, you get a corrupted NPC that sells No Items But you can Repair your gears.
RAF bugged?
09/26/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
habe folgendes gemacht: account1 erstellt account1 classic key eingegeben account2 (mich selbst) fuer raf eingeladen und ueber die mail accout erstellt account2 classic key eingegeben accounts sind verbunden beide chars haben jetzt level 40 sie sind in einer gruppe machen alle quests zusammen
bugged?
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is the islands in bird island bugged because it looks like im walking on water on the mini map when im not lol
TG Map Bugged
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Question: Anyone getting problem with TG map? mine is bugged... i cant see all the scarecrows and stakes i see only 8 of each for each lvl ... my map is like half of its original... really buggy.. any ideias how to fix it w/o installing all again? cyall