Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best place to farm gold in wow (rogue preferred)

Discussion on Best place to farm gold in wow (rogue preferred) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best place to farm gold in wow (rogue preferred)

This video explains how to farm the best gold farming location in wow, and, more importantly how to use secret rogue techniques to farm super-fast.

I use this method myself almost exclusively and I personally haven't found anything else which gives a fraction of the gold per hour, that can be farmed continuously.
Old 06/25/2016, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
thats an old spot but a good gold making guide etc

Tags
farm, gold guide, guide, warcraft, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best Place to farm
10/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Where is the best place to farm for gold in vsro if you're level 100+ ? Thanks! I a noob here
Nephalem Buff Stack Place/Possible Farm Place
06/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 33 Replies
Sers zusammen, ich habe gestern Abend beim Zocken einen Dungeon gefunden den ich vorher noch nicht gesehen habe. Er ist relativ kurz und geht über 2 Etagen. Wodurch er sich zum stacken eignet ist die Tatsache, dass in der 2. Etage 5-6 Rare/Elite Mobs rumlaufen. Und das auf einer (zumindest war es bei mir so) geraden Strecke. Was das ganze noch interessanter macht, bei mir war zusätzlich zu den 5-6 Mobs noch ein Goblin da war und am Ende eine Prächtige Truhe. :) Ich hoffe das ist...
best place to farm sp at lvl 90
06/24/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
1-many drops 2-not so many botters 3-fast respawn ... and many things plz post x,y
How/Where is the best place to farm?
03/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me, where and how is the best place/way to farm my noob?I want to try to get him farmed as quick as possible,but as i already know farming takes ages,but im wondering... How do YOU guys farm your noobs:confused:
anyone know where is the best farm gold place/monster?
01/04/2010 - 4Story - 4 Replies
i try to kill lv70+ monster. but only drop 400~700copper .omg anyone know where is the best farm gold place/monster?