Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Monastery Farming (With Co-ords)

Discussion on Scarlet Monastery Farming (With Co-ords) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
People post all these great 40g an hour exploits for the monastery and dont tell you the co-ords, how you earn 40g or anything... ridiculous, lol.

The 40g an hour exploit down in SM is 20g off, maybe for a level 60 rogue earning 40g an hour would be easy (doubtful) but I ran it for an hour and came out 20g richer, ran it for another hour and came out 60g richer because I made the strategy change a little

Im an enchantedr so basically I disenchanted every blue, 95% of blues in Scarlet Monastery disenchant to Small Radient Shards, now if you dont know, that is biggest ingredient in Demonslaying and on my server I can sell 10 fast for 40g. If I auction them in stacks of 1 I could prolly make more.

What about the other 5% of blues I hear you asking? Well they disenchant to Large Glowing Shards, the key ingredient in +5 Weapon Damage for 2H Weapons and +3 for 1H, both enchants sell for 5g, but the shards can sell for the same.

So in 1 run (I stop at 10 Small Radient Shards prolly 35 - 45mins):

10 Small Radient Shards = 40g
5 Large Glowing Shards = 20g
Various Greens = 5 - 10g (NPC)

If your not an Enchanter then you can still earn a nice little bit of money, probably around 20g since I added the co-ordinates to all of the bosses in the Monastery.

<location>
<name>Scarlet Instance (I suggest Running, you will be Flagged)</name>
<x>-801.4482</x>
<y>2914.961</y>
<z>160.332</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>Instance Exit</name>
<x>-318.919</x>
<y>1608.1</y>
<z>18</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>Hound Guy</name>
<x>-258</x>
<y>129</y>
<z>30</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>Herod</name>
<x>-435</x>
<y>1965</y>
<z>35</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>Arcanist Doan</name>
<x>-429</x>
<y>150</y>
<z>32</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>Hanor</name>
<x>1431</x>
<y>1812</y>
<z>-5</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>Dead Guy</name>
<x>1353.624</x>
<y>1168.182</y>
<z>31.54939</z>
</location>
<location>
<name>That Chick</name>
<x>1385.25</x>
<y>1195.4</y>
<z>29.00976</z>
</location>

See now isnt that how a Farming Strat should be posted? lol.

Enjoy!
Old 05/16/2005, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hab ich das richtig verstanden das man lvl60 sein muss? oder welchen lvl braucht man`?
Old 05/16/2005, 21:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
lvl 60 ist ideal... kannst auch schon mit 57-59 rein !! ist aber sehr schwer!

die guide beschreibt dir wie du ALLEINE die instanz meisterst

also nix falsch verstehen