Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sang'thraze the Deflector

Discussion on Sang'thraze the Deflector within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Everyone knows that Antu'sul is a really hard to kill (well at the level most people encounter him at), he has a lot of those lizzard adds that make the fight really hard. Most people want to kill him so they have a chance to get Sang'thraze (one of the swords to comeplete sul'thraze an epic 2 handed sword), well there is a way to avoid having to fight those add that he summons.
All you have to do is gather you party up at the mouth of the cave but just out of his agro range, then your group rushes in all at the same time to the back of the cave. The adds that spawn outside of the cave wont follow you in when they spawn. This makes the fight to kill Antu'sul considerably easier since you only have to deal with the lizards that he spawn later in the fight and not rest.