Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Linen Mania - 2-3 Gold In A Few Hours [ENG]

Discussion on Linen Mania - 2-3 Gold In A Few Hours [ENG] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
In Loch Modan, in the main lake, the very northernmost island is JAM PACKED, literally JAM PACKED with Stonesplinter Shamans, Stonesplinter Bonesnappers and other Stonesplinter types. The Shamans and Stonesplinters are level 15-16 and I had no trouble killing them with my level 15 pet bear 1 at a time. Best part about them is it literally seems 80% of them drop 2 or 3 linen. Not a single time did I get just 1 linen in a kill.

At the time I was doing the "In Defense of the King's Lands" quest (Alliance) (the level 15 version, see link below), where you have to kill 10 Shamans and 10 Bonesnappers. Just doing this portion of the quest, which took me about 20 minutes along with a healer and my bear I racked up 48 linens cloths. Great money via auction, stacks of 20 sell for 15-17 silver right now on my server. Spend just a few hours here and you can make 2-3 gold a day.

A few tips if going solo with your pet. Stay on the VERY edges of the island. Only take single mobs, they do assist so look for Bonesnappers or Shamans who have strayed from the pack. Put your pet on "Defensive" mode so he doesn't run into the middle of the Stonesplinters and draw out more to snap your bones.

In addition to the linen, I also picked up two level 13 maces in just that short period of time. It's a goldmine out there, so definitely try it out.

One last hint, before heading to the island for this purpose, make sure you pick up the following quests, so you can knock out three birds with one stone so to speak (one of them being the same I mentioned above).

In Defense of the KIng's Lands: (1050 XP)

Bingle's Missing Supplies (1050 XP)

This way you'll rack up a boatload of XP, linen, cash and loot. Great leveling spot, best I've found thus far in the game with a good healer (well my healer is mine on my other PC, but even splitting all the loot we got a ton!)

Hope this helps.