Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW iOS Video Gold Guides

Discussion on WoW iOS Video Gold Guides within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
Exclamation WoW iOS Video Gold Guides

Hello Everyone,
I know I haven't posted anything an a bit so to make up for lost time here is a trick to get a set of guides for free. I do not own / or created any of these tools. this guide was make for education purposes.

Note: this was tested on Iphone 5S using 7.0.4

Things you'll need:
-an iOS Device (Jailbroken)

Step One:
-Open Cydia

-Go to the Manage tab

-Tap Sources

-In the upper right hand corner tap "Edit" then in the upper left hand corner "Add"

-Add

-Then Install LocallAPStore from the source

-When finished tap "respring"

Step Two:
-Go to Iphone Settings

-Scroll down until you see "LocallAPStore"

-Move the Enabled and Generate Custom Receipt toggles to On

Step Three:
-Go to the App Store
-Tap the Search Tab
-And Type - [Look at picture APP name]

-Install App

Step Four:

-Open App

-Tap Which Module you want to start [I recommend start at one even though those are free]

-And click "download".
-Do these for every Video Guide and then move on to the next Module
-And download each video one at a time and it will never ask for your iTunes password and all videos will be free normal cost per video $0.99

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Video Guides.
05/06/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Hello guys, so i have been thiking and since my english is very bad and i wane learn fast i am going to start relesing vidoes, this will help me idk get little better i guess learn to make vidoes and stuff like that. So the things i am going to relese is basic stuff, i am not going to give away this badass codes or how add full assassin lol, just going to teach you guys the basic stuff with video, trust me this is going to help me more then you guys, but if you like the guides then i will...
Seafight Canon and Gold Bug Video | Januar 2013 | video like urteil ;-)
04/12/2013 - Seafight - 80 Replies
Here is a video , of the part of jarit Gold bug, How to make Canons and Gold at same time ;) Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pl3Up6JuH0&fe ature=youtu.be]Seafight Canon & Gold Bug | januar 2013 - YouTube Fiddler bedienung step by step 1. Du startes ihn 2. Du aktiviest : Rules -> Perfomance -> Simulate Modern speed
[S]Video Bearbeiter Metin2 Video[B]viel elite*gold
09/03/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Community, Ich habe ein Video über meinen Metin2 Server gemacht und möchte es einfach richtig geil editiert haben. Am besten ihr schneidet ihr unnötigen szenen raus und da wo ich mit jemand über PN schreibe auch ^^ Ich zahle dafür an die 100-400elite*gold kommt drauf an ;) Meldet euch einfach in Skype : epvp.keyseller
[Video Guides] ALL Champions!
05/24/2011 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Hey LoL'ers, a cool website I found that has video guides on all champions, I usually check it out before using a new champion and it helps a lot :) ChooseYourChampion - League Of Legends Champion Guides!
Arco's Video Guides
09/21/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Well Ive been working on some some video guides for BoI. As of now, they are only instances on easy mode, but once I get a bit of a higher level, I shall be doing more videos on elite mode. Here's Knight's Jail. YouTube - Knight's Jail with .Arco