Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Titanium Ore Prospecting (READ THIS ITS NOT THE NORMAL CRAP)

Discussion on Titanium Ore Prospecting (READ THIS ITS NOT THE NORMAL CRAP) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Titanium Ore Prospecting (READ THIS ITS NOT THE NORMAL ****)

Ok so as you all should know by now Titanium Ore can be Prospected in 3.2

I have been on PTR and also checked PTR forums and can provide you with the information below which I am sure some of you may find very useful and reinforce the fact that buying your Titanium Ore was a wonderful idea.

Firstly (This is taken from PTR Forums) Prospecting Percentages!

Test one

17 stacks of Titanium Ore
1 Half stack
Total amount. 70 prospects.

Results.

48 Titanium Power
4 Majestic Zircom
4 Cardinal Ruby
3 Eye of Zul
4 Kings amber
2 Ametrine
2 Dreadstone

Total amount of Epic gems. 19
Percentage of prospects to epic gem. 27.14%

(I did not keep track of the Blue gems for this one and they got mixed up with ones I already had in my bag.

Test two.

1 Half stack

Results.

38 Titanium Power
3 Majestic Zircom
3 Cardinal Ruby
4 Eye of Zul
5 Kings amber
4 Ametrine
2 Dreadstone

Total amount of Epic gems. 21
Percentage of prospects to epic gem. 30%

(Blue gems)
5 Scarlet Ruby
6 Monarch Topaz
2 Twilight Opal
6 Sky Sapphire
3 Forest Emerald
1 Autumn's glow

Total Amount of Blue gems. 23
Percentage of prospects to a blue gem. 32.85%

Test 3

1 Half stack

Results.

42 Titanium Power
4 Majestic Zircom
2 Cardinal Ruby
4 Eye of Zul
6 Kings amber
4 Ametrine
2 Dreadstone

Total amount of Epic gems. 22
Percentage of prospects to epic gem. 31.42%

(Blue gems)
4 Scarlet Ruby
2 Monarch Topaz
6 Twilight Opal
5 Forest Emerald
5 Sky Sapphire
1 Autumn's glow

Total Amount of Blue gems. 23
Percentage of prospects to a blue gem. 32.85%

Averages

So on an Average Prospecting Titanium Ore will give you

Epic Gem 29.52%
Rare Gem 32.86
Titanium Powder 60.95

So the Prospecting chances seem pretty good on their own which is a bonus to those who have already bought lots of ore.

Extras!

Secondly is some great news as an extra thing about the recipes and Titanium Powder that some of you may not know.

The epic Gem Recipes are bought from the Jewelcrafting Recipe seller in Dlaran at a cost of 5 Daily Jewelcrafting Tokens. So if you have stocked up on them this is great as there are quite alot to buy.

Also there is a new Quest that will let Jewelcrafters trade 10 Titanium Powder for a Daily Token.

Example!

So lets take my charcter for an example.

Now i onyl have 10 Daily Tokens as i stupidly spent mine on buying Dragon's Eyes before i found out about all of this. I also have 1000 ore.

That means that when i prospect all my ore i will get me 200 Prospects and will get me (ROUGHLY)

59 Epic Gems
66 Rare Gems
122 Titanium Powder (or 12 Daily tokens which is 2 recipes and 2 spare tokens!)

ALSO a little bit of personal advice. DO NOT BUY THE MOST COMMON RECIPES such as Hit Rating, Spell Power, Agility! These are the ones that EVERYONE is going to buy! Get the recipes which people use as secondary and will need to keep there meta bonuses! ALOT less people will be getting these to start with and you will make more money for a longer period of time if you do!

Enjoy and hope you found this useful
Makro123!

Also I am on the Boulderfist Server playing an Alliance Character! If there are any other people readying these forums who is on the same server and faction gimme a shout and we can work together for getting JC recipes!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/14/2009, 12:02   #2

Thanks! this helped me out a lot, much information definitly +thanks
Old 07/15/2009, 02:14   #3

thx.
Old 07/15/2009, 07:28   #4

thx 4 info.