Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] 2K+ Gold a Day as a Miner.

Discussion on [Guide] 2K+ Gold a Day as a Miner. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] 2K+ Gold a Day as a Miner.

This is a Guide for Those who are looking for a honest way to earn a fair bit of money without scamming, If you came here expecting this guide to be a "Super guide on how to get 20k gold a day" Your wrong, there is no such thing as free money in WoW or in Real life, and the sooner you kiddies realise that nothing is free in this world, the better.

Back to the Point, This is a short guide on how to maximise your Gold income from maxxed skill Mining.

Important! Since 3.1 the Cooldown On Mining Nodes Respawn has been set to 60 seconds, This does not mean you can stand in the same spot and mine every 60 seconds, because they respawn in a 100 Yard - 150 Yard range. So mining nodes should be alot easier to find now.

What you need:

450 Skill Mining
Epic Northrend Flying

A Few Starting Tips:

Try to have 20 space bags, it helps alot, trust me.
If your a DK or pally Use Crusaders Aura or DK Talent On a Pale Horse.
The best time for this is late at night or early morning before most of the people logon.

Lets Begin.
What are you looking for? Answer: Everything! Don't waste time picking things out of Nodes and flying off, because this A. Is a waste of time, B. Causes confusion later if you fly over trying to remember if you already mined it or not.

You are Aiming For 3 Main Nodes, Saronite Deposit, Heavy Saronite Deposit, and Titanium Vein. Just Shift Click Mine all of these and fly off.

Your route, I'd recommend Starting From Stormpeaks, Scouting the Whole Area for Saronite Then head over to Icecrown, Mining Saronite and Titanium, Once you have covered most of Icecrown Head over to Miners Paradise, Sholazar Basin, Over night this is littered with Saronite and Titanium as far as the eye can see, I assure you, if you mine here on a good empty night, you will make much much more than usual.

After a Good Run You will normally have roughly these amounts of items:
Saronite Ore: 300-500 Ore.
Eternal Earth: 20~ Ish
Eternal Shadow: 20~ ish
Eternal Fire: 5~ Ish
Eternal Air/Water: 5~ Ish
Titanium Ore: 20~40 Ish

Here are the Prices for these items on my Server.
Titanium Ore: 5g Each, 80g Per Stack.
Saronite Ore: 1g Each, 20g Per Stack
Eternal Earth: 8g Each.
Eternal Fire: 25g Each
Eternal Shadow: 5g Each
Eternal Air/Water: 10g Each

Also You will mine ALOT of Gems along with your ore/crystallized items, which range from Greens to Blues. Which on my Server normally sell for 3g Each on Greens to 25g Each on Blues.

Here are my Average Earnings for the Time of Day:

Morning: 800g-1000g
Afternoon: 700g-900g
Peak Time: 400g-600g
Late Night/Early Morning: 1500g-2000g

I know this sounds like hard work, but once again nothing in life is free, you have to work for it.

Good Luck Grinding.

UPDATE!
Icecrown Common Node Location:
Storm Peaks Common Node Location:
Sholazar Basin Common Node Location:

Old 04/20/2009, 21:26   #2

so u just need to fly over the marked points or what :<
Old 04/20/2009, 22:05   #3

elite*gold: 43
Immer diese langen texte und am ende bringts einem nix , einfach alles minen , wie jeder weiß sholazar + icecrown ....
Old 04/20/2009, 23:45   #4

Nice gona try 02:00 server ok farming time ???
Old 04/24/2009, 22:15   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiv Super View Post
Nice gona try 02:00 server ok farming time ???
I think, this will be a great time to farm