Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siren Tear eazy money ( macros included)

Discussion on Siren Tear eazy money ( macros included) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Siren Tear eazy money ( macros included)

Well , Iv used this for a long long long time and the macros for even longer ( before Wrath)

Soo just get ur regular fishbot and go to south of the Dragonblight , anywere along the shore.

My fish bot has this rotation of keyboard keys,

Space, 8 ,1

Space i usualy unbind it from the jump key ( when I am on areas with more than 2 trash fishes i use 1 extra macro here)

8 I use a macro to set a bait, open the random crates and delete 1 type of fish out of my inventory.

"/use Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
/use Reinforced Crate
/run for x=0,4 do for y=1,GetContainerNumSlots(x) do l=GetContainerItemLink(x,y) if l then if GetItemInfo(l)=="Borean Man O' War" then PickupContainerItem(x,y) DeleteCursorItem() return end end end end
"

1 I use a macro to Cast fishing but first to delete 1 more type of fish

"/run for x=0,4 do for y=1,GetContainerNumSlots(x) do l=GetContainerItemLink(x,y) if l then if GetItemInfo(l)=="Rockfin Grouper" then PickupContainerItem(x,y) DeleteCursorItem() return end end end end
/cast Fishing(Grand Master)
"

And why all this Macros and comands to open crates and delete fishes? TO have all you Inventory free to hold those precius Darkwater Clams, they stack by 20 , I usualy let my character fishing overnight with 50 empty slots.

Quick math

50x20= 1000

Soo i usualy het around 20 to 30 siren tears , a whole lot of those green pearls , and shitloads of meat.

On my server the tears sell for 100g each , soo 3k gold a night ( if i dont overflow the market) anyway , good luck!

PS: If you use a auto it bot the chance of you getting banned is around , mmm lets say.... mmm 0% , I use fishbots for more than 2 years now ( all AutoIt based) and my acount never got a warning , soo this is pretty much risk free.

Edit: My macros are also usefull for other situations , i used them to farm vendorfish and primal waters in nagrand back in tbc!