Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leveling in pairs guide

Discussion on leveling in pairs guide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
leveling in pairs guide

heya this is my first guide like this so flame give me suggestions etc. Yes i know looking at this might make your eyes bleed cause of no grammer but if you want read on.........
Hey this is a guide mainly focoused on well leveling in pairs i will tell you the best classes to lvl in pairs the negatives and positive aspects of them and i will be also telling you suggestions on what spec and which ways to lvl etc note this is not a leveling guide but leveling in pairs guide note I will only focous on the best levelling pairs if you like this guide I will tell you all the classes etc

First things first RAF(recruit a freind) this is recomended for faster lvling but not needed

Leveling pairs

Warrior
This class is great tanking class and dps class now if you are going tanking route i would suggest pairing yourself up with a priest or druid they are great pairs with the warrior druid cause of hots and thorns (comes in handy for aoe tanking) and priest cause of the shields i would strongly suggest lvling this class with a healing class. If you lvl with a rogue for example there will be alot of downtime so i suggest lvling with a druid or priest for there excellent healing. Now you can still lvl dps as a warrior with the druid or priest but you wont be able to gather up much mobs and if you were tank spec you could get a group like a snap with a healz and tank class already in it.
In short
Warrior (prot)+druid(resto) or priest(holy or disc)

Druid
This is a great class it can be a tank dps and healer now this class is compatiable with alot of classes lets start off with the best know pair druid paladin this is a great pair to lvl with the druids healing can keep up with the paladins aoe and the thorns from the druid adds extra dmg to the mobs the paladin is attacking. It can also work with warrior but the best person to tank with is the paladin .Another pair could be druid healz and druid tank both are really good and the stam increase with the druid bear form will help a lot. Now the dps classes you can level lets start off with the mage and druid combo almost like the druid pally combo but this takes more skill in this combo you can heal the mage while he is aoeing down the mobs or with balance you can help him with some of your aoe spells .But i suggest when leveling with a mage be resto if the mage is good then he wont take much damage but if he isnt you need to be good a healer to keep him up since this is a squishy class. Rogue and druid this is a good combo for single target dmg higher lvls the rogue will have some more aoe abilities but yes this is a good combo now you dont need to be resto with a rogue unless you want to take on aoe challenges but if you level dps ehtier feral or balance you wont take much damage cause the mobs health will go down fast and you can even put some points into the resto tree if you like healing but feral or balance druid with a rogue is good choice and there is a bonous to steal thing to which cuts fighting thru all the mobs to get to the end of that cave. Another good choice is druid hunter you can go resto or feral or balance for this pair if you are resto and the hunter specs bm and gets a gorilla you guys can aoe and take on any elite quest thats out there while if your dps lets say balance or feral the hunter will be mostly aoeing and will prbly need you to heal or if the hunter is good he wont even be touched but still I strongly suggest levling resto with a hunter. The lock is the same as the hunter but the lock shud just spec affiliction and dot every mob he sees while having his imp out for the stam buff he gathers them all up and you heal him while he is doing his aoe note he is squishy so it might be hard but still a good combo. Another one could be you tanking while a priest is healing a good pair you with the extra stam and throns and the priest with the shields will make all the easier aoeing mobs down.

In short
Druid(resto)+ pally(prot)
Druid (resto)+mage(frost)
druid (any spec)+rogue
Druid (resto)+hunter (bm)
druid (resto)+lock (afflic or demon)
Druid (feral)+priest (disc or holy)

Priest
This class levelling with another person will manly be healz most of the time the already metentioed above that the priest is good with the druid and warrior but the best thing to pair the priest tanking class should be the paladin him with aoe capabilities and the you with the shield he will hardly get damaged the extra bonous is the buffs both of you have which is great like blessing of wisdom or sanctuary or the priest with fortitude. Now another combo would be priest lock priest shadow and the lock affliction why you ask well because you guys can just run around dotting every1 in your way why no1 can stop you and when youy have few mobs left over just the priest to shield you and hellfire there asses down ftw. Now like the druid and hunter its also the case with hunter priest still a great pair but you do lose the thorns but you gain the shield from the priest.

In short
Priest (shadow)+lock (afflic)
Priest (holy,disc)+pally(prot)
Priest (holy,disc)+hunter(bm)

This is the end of the first half of my guide I hope you will like it and if there some positive comments I will bring you the second half of this guide thank you and I hope you enjoy my guide
this is not a copy and paste i do not know if there is another guide like this and i typed this first on a word pad thingy so ye... thx
Old 07/14/2009, 08:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
GREAT GUIDE

hey this was a great guide and i really hope to see the next half.. cause i used the methods on my self.... and it worked wonders!... pls consider writing the next half.. it would be awesome to see what else me and my raf buddy can do to lvl faster!
Thanks
1 User