Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[hint]2 more aoe farming spots

Discussion on [hint]2 more aoe farming spots within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[hint]2 more aoe farming spots

I haven't seen those being mentioned before, so i thought i'd share them with you (tested on a frostmage).

#1 Thor Modan:

Inside of the keep all mobs are melee and can even be pulled while riding, since even though this is a building, you can ride inside.

coords: 66,6 15,5

#2 Cultist encampment:

In the sholazar basin there is an encampment with cultists, you can aoe farm those pretty good once you consider one thing: they have sort of a ranged attack (they throw a bomb) BUT it ain't targetted, they throw it at the ground where you stand and you have 5 seconds to move away, plus the range is only 'bout 10 yards i'd say.
For me as a frost mage they're piece of cake.

coords: 56,5 42,1
Old 11/24/2008, 14:06   #2

Map , pls.
Old 11/24/2008, 22:47   #3

what lvl are these?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Farming Spots
09/09/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 6 Replies
Cammon guys lets make a list of ingame places where you can farm for XP and another list for items that give money So lets start at lvl 30 then go 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 etc.. its supose to be places that give max xp for your lvl, so around 30-40 its 200-300, then 40-50 around 400, per kill. Whats the point? get a list of places where we can bot afk and lvl some extra caracters and/or make some money =) Greetz
WTS Rsro Botting/Farming Spots 24/7
06/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
For those who play Rsro and need a 24/7 botting service: Prices: 1 Char Botting = $3/week or $10/Month 3 Char Botting = $5/week or $18/month #Dedicated server: Online (24/7 server with a 99.99% uptime for botting) Payments: 1)PaySafeCard
Gold farming Spots lvl 60 [ger]
05/04/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Hallo Gemeinde ;) Wird mal Zeit, das ich auch mal was poste. Habe hier eine zusammenstellung von mir, wie ich sie auch in unserem Gilden Forum gepostet habe. Sind einfach ein paar Farmstellen, wo ich mich viel rumtreibe. Ich denke, einigen werden sie bekannt sein, aber anderen vielleicht helfen. EDIT: Added english translation
Any1 have good farming spots for w/mo?
02/08/2006 - Guild Wars - 7 Replies
Any1 have any good farming spots that are good for w/mo, so far i only noe divinity coast, and sand drakes are crappy drops.
Farming spots für Stoffe
01/12/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
So leute wie Wäre es wenn Jeder von uns mal nen Paar Spots Vorstellt wo sich gut Stoffe farmen lassen entweder für erste hilfe oder halt Ahn Qiraj (ich kann jetzt nur von der Horde reden die Keine Seide braucht also lass ich die mal aus Also ich fang mal an (woolcloth / Linen /silk? ) Venture Co Thottbot Link Lvl Range 17-22?