Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Tycoon Addon

This is a discussion on [Release] Tycoon Addon within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category; Is this the latest version? The addon is neat in concept but it seems rather; I dunno, odd the way ...

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 16:05   #111

thanks pedo

Is this the latest version? The addon is neat in concept but it seems rather; I dunno, odd the way it's coded and executed.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:44   #112
illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisGD View Post
Hey thanks for the info! I did what you say in this post, but it still doesnt work
When i log on and go to my Addons at my character screen it says tycoon, lighthead and mana core are all out of date.
Anyone having the same problem? =(
It's still out of date, sadly it doesn't seem whoever pedo got the update from is not the actual update but I believe the may have been a few modifications? Hopefully we'll see a new update soon.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:09   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Bart_ View Post
Man kann dich nicht für das benutzen eines Addons bannen.
Doch, kann man
Old 07-19-2011, 17:07   #114

Hey ich habe ein problem, ich habe Auctioneer und das Tycoon sagt mir die ganze zeit in dem fenster Auctions dass er keine daten hat obwohl ich das ah immer scanne. Kann mir da jemand helfen?
Old 07-19-2011, 20:42   #115

Edit: nvm hat sich erledigt.

Last edited by RohesEi; 07-19-2011 at 20:46.
Old 07-19-2011, 21:26   #116

When I try it I get dependency missing manacore? :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazinfury View Post
I have made an error earlier when I was help some of you placing these files into your addon folder. It seems that there was some sort of an update but it was not correctly applied in this update. There are some files out of place that you need to place into the correct sections. To start off the folders Libs, List, Media, Modules all need to be placed into the Tycoon folder. When it asked you to overwrite files and folders click allow or yes. Next all the files with .lua and the .toc file also need to be placed into the tycoon folder. As you can see in a few posts above mine there is a screen shot of the folder I am talking about, The tycoon folder I'm talking about is right above the Tycooncontent folder. Also if this is a bit confusing please let me know and I'll try to add some photos or upload a video showing you what I"m talking about.
Tried this and the addon doesn't come up at all.

Last edited by 0xygenn; 07-19-2011 at 21:43.
Old 07-19-2011, 22:38   #117

Ok this is how ive got it to work in game for me. do what Blazinfury said and go into the Tycoon-->Tycoon folder. and take the folders Libs, List, Media, Modules and put those into the last Tycoon folder (one right above Tycooncontent). Then take all the files with .lua and .toc and put those in the Tycoon folder (one above Tycooncontent again). Next put the Tycoon folder you put everything into, and put that in your WoW-->Interface-->AddOns folder. Now go to the same folder that has ManaCore, and all the ManaCore_Data_x (x being a letter) and put the .toc file from ManaCore_Data_x and put it into the ManaCore file. Repeat this for every ManaCore_Data_x folder. Now place the ManaCore folder in your WoW-->Interface-->AddOns folder. Then repeat the same steps for LightHeaded, and put that into your AddOns folder as well. Open your WoW and check the addons button at char select and they should all be listed now. Make sure the "Show outdated addons" button is selected just incase you ended up with and old version.

Now to MY problem Ive got tycoon in game and everything but even after it does its auto scan, nothing shows up in my tabs on tycoon. Ive done it for 2 days hoping maybe it had to build a database first but still nothing so far, any ideas?
Thanks
2 Users
0xygenn (07-20-2011), Dbarton21 (07-21-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 23:34   #118

It should show data after 3-5 days. It also says it only shows items your watching, not sure how that works, but in the instructions that came with it, it says that.

Give it a few more days of scans and see if that helps, if not then there could be a problem.
Old 07-20-2011, 00:18   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeconan View Post
Ok this is how ive got it to work in game for me. do what Blazinfury said and go into the Tycoon-->Tycoon folder. and take the folders Libs, List, Media, Modules and put those into the last Tycoon folder (one right above Tycooncontent). Then take all the files with .lua and .toc and put those in the Tycoon folder (one above Tycooncontent again). Next put the Tycoon folder you put everything into, and put that in your WoW-->Interface-->AddOns folder. Now go to the same folder that has ManaCore, and all the ManaCore_Data_x (x being a letter) and put the .toc file from ManaCore_Data_x and put it into the ManaCore file. Repeat this for every ManaCore_Data_x folder. Now place the ManaCore folder in your WoW-->Interface-->AddOns folder. Then repeat the same steps for LightHeaded, and put that into your AddOns folder as well. Open your WoW and check the addons button at char select and they should all be listed now. Make sure the "Show outdated addons" button is selected just incase you ended up with and old version.

Now to MY problem Ive got tycoon in game and everything but even after it does its auto scan, nothing shows up in my tabs on tycoon. Ive done it for 2 days hoping maybe it had to build a database first but still nothing so far, any ideas?
Nice one, that got it working, didn't realise the manacore stuff had to be done.

Same problem with nothing showing up in Tycoon though but I do use auctioneer and auctionator as I like the tooltips auctioneer gives for market price and auctionator is way easier to buy/sell on.

Edit: Did you try putting TycoonContent folder in addons? It works then.

Last edited by 0xygenn; 07-20-2011 at 00:54.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:55   #120
illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeconan View Post

Which tab/tabs are you looking at?
Thanks
1 User
Rockyfire (07-21-2011)
Closed Thread