Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real pleveling short guide - screenie will come soon

Discussion on Real pleveling short guide - screenie will come soon within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 11/29/2007, 21:57   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 313373haxx0r View Post
I think this method sucks, Im with my ice mage in rfc with my pala toon ( level10 ) and he gets for 1 kill 22 xp ( 44 rested <.< ), that means i must kill ~350 mobs for 1 level and that sucks... with a warlock it would be faster!
but a mage makes manashield, pulls whole instance and BAM AE all, about 150Kills in 4minutes ;D
Old 11/30/2007, 06:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@cK! View Post
but a mage makes manashield, pulls whole instance and BAM AE all, about 150Kills in 4minutes ;D
Exacly ...
Old 12/07/2007, 16:17   #18

lol.. also.. man geht mit seinem twink und nem mage in die ini... der mage pullt die ganze ini und bombt die mit AE weg hab ich das richtig verstanden?
und nach 5resets wird die ini gesperrt.. also bringt das ganze nix.. die WL methode is besser...
Old 12/09/2007, 20:50   #19

Actually if you have a paladin, specificaly a prot pally with at least tanking items (dungeon blues/ blue craftables) it will go a ton faster with less downtime. again all u need is regular blue tanking items from dungeons quests or even the rare craftables from blacksmithing.

key skills for pally aoeing are : Consecrate, Retribution Aura, Holy shield, Blessing of sanc

these spells aren't affected by the 10 mob limit like any other aoeing class is therefore you can deal an immense amount of dmg.

this item
is not needed but it makes aoe farming 1000x easier.

i can clear all the strat sm trash, the large packs of undead mobs - not the humanoids, in 30 mins. on my lvl 57 priest i get 4 bars unrested each clear easily. i only kill the large packs of undead mobs on Strat live side only, the humanoids heal and stun so its not worth it as a pally.

1) start strat undead side and clear the first 3 large pulls.
2) instead of going through the gate ahead, turn left and go under the large opening that leads to strat live side
3) clear the trash all the way up the the entrence of strat live side
4) clear the trash all teh way to the start of the humanoids
5) take the other route back to strat undead side clearing the last set of mobs
6) exit and reset/rinse repeat

remember to move your alt char to safe places every time u clear a couple pack
Old 12/10/2007, 10:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@cK! View Post
orly ? wore !
Old 12/11/2007, 17:20   #21

Das klappt schon gut. Natürlich ist da Asi mit der Instanzsperre. Aber weis einer wielange das dauert dann ca. level 60 - 65 zu werden?
Old 12/12/2007, 16:30   #22

zu der Instanzsperre normal schaft man es nich eine komplette ini 5 mal pro stunde zu säubern selbst wenn man lvl 70 ist ^^ das ist also kein problem habe mich schon öfter so ziehen lassen geht 1sahne nice guide ...