Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farm cata drakes solo

Discussion on Farm cata drakes solo within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farm cata drakes solo

Hello.

As you maybe already know there are two epic mount drakes that drop in Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle. They drop on both non heroic and heroic.

So you can fram them pretty easy on non heroic, like the Baron Mount from Stratholm.

There are two vids of a prot pala soloing the trash and the first two bosses of both instances. The trash is fairly hard, the bosses are much easier.

So i did Vortex Pinnacle on my item level 150 prot paladin. As you cant skip the trash legit its takes some time and thats what i diden like about it.
So i took a hack, something like wowwauwau or no addiction to airwalk directly to the important second boss and skip all the trash + the first boss.
I guess its pretty easy to solo only the boss for most prot spect classes or hunters and warlocks. The boss on vortex pinnacle, called altarius, does realy low dps and i never drop below 50%.

Just wanted to share this. I know its not a big invention .

have fun.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/18/2011, 16:29   #2

Thank you very much for this information I didn't know that the drakes dropp on nhc... will try it with my Tank DK this evening^^
Old 01/18/2011, 17:19   #3

i have try it with my dk tank too
it works but 45min for two bosses + trash is for my opionion not rentable
Old 01/18/2011, 17:31   #4

thats why i did put it under the hacks section, cuz that is what makes it very rentable . it takes roughly under 10 minutes to solo the drake and reset it.

Jut too bad that the drop chance is unter 1%....i m sittin at ~20 kills right now.

i guess when it drops i will get instantly permabanned but i take teh risks.
Old 01/18/2011, 17:50   #5

Ich versuche es mal mit meinem Itemlevel 355 Protwarry ^^ danke fürs sharen, ich hoffe es klappt

edit: als Protwarry unmöglich ^^ der erste boss geht, da man sich gut an den Addphasen hochheilen kann (Siegesrausch) aber plattenhaut macht zu viel dmg und es kommen keine Adds bei denen man mit Siegesrausch profitiren könnte - schade. ^^
Old 01/19/2011, 08:09   #6

Habs versucht als Tank DK (Itemlvl 351) und bin Kläglich dran gescheitert^^ auf 60% hatte ich das viech und dann hats mich mit nem Sandatem (20k) aus den latschen gehauen...
Old 01/19/2011, 09:59   #7

ich kanns mir auch nur schwer vorstellen da die drachen auf nh recht gut reinkloppen egal was für ein gear du hast. ich spiele selber nen prot und bis das ich den trash da alleine schon down habe...

sucht euch lieber 4 Gildies oder Freunde und macht des zusammen jeden tag auf hero + vllt. 1 ma nh und hofft das irgendwann mal einer der drachen droppt und ihr ihn gewinnt.

geht schneller und ist nicht so frustrierend wenn ihr stunden am trash rum gekloppt habt und kein drache droppt
Old 02/04/2011, 18:24   #8

Ahjo die leute scheitern mit 350+ Itemlevel und hast es also mit deinem prot der 150 itemlvl hat geschafft
Old 02/04/2011, 19:35   #9

Received Thanks: 2,168
Item Level 150 auf 85, sicher.
obvious fail is obvious