Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvP in BB without getting attacked by the guards

Discussion on PvP in BB without getting attacked by the guards within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
PvP in BB without getting attacked by the guards

Want to pvp in BB without getting raped by the guards? If your horde just use the transponder after you attack someone. Which means horde locks now have something really fun to do...to pass the time.
Old 09/19/2007, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
what transponder?
Old 09/19/2007, 19:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Whats transponder?
where is BB?
Old 09/19/2007, 20:44   #4
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron666 View Post
Whats transponder?
where is BB?
transponder to port into gnomeregan

bb is in stranglethorn..
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nw2 Oo?! Down oder attacked?!
06/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Joa so seid fast 4 Stunden komme ich bei Nw2 S1 nicht mehr rein... Das Forum + HP sind auch down... Wäre nett wenn jmd was posten könnte der ahnung hat... Danke MFG dome
[Problem] With Guards attcking Rb guards
07/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok i seem to be having a problem with Guards Attcking Rb guards so i had to take out where guards attck mobs is there anyway i can fix this?
Glider attacked net
12/26/2008 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Hi Hab ne Frage zum Glider. Hab nen ganz normalen registrierten Glider und auch alles schön eingestellt und ein Profil geladen. Wenn ich nun starte läuft er auch ganz gut die Waypoints ab, allerdings treten 2 Probleme auf: 1. Manchmal bleibt er einfach stehen und meinte er würde feststecken (und sagt so was wie ,,feels like we're stucked, let's try something strange'') obwohl gar kein hindernis da ist. Woran könnte des liegen? Wenn ich dann per Hand etwas rumlauf dann gehts wieder aber...
[Need Help] Made stigma guards need help with revive guards
09/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i made stigma guards (guards that are stigging you) but i need help with revive guards, the guards are using Pray skill (to revive) but how to make it so they use the skill when you are death? because they do nothing when you are death (they can only attack alive things;s) THIS IS NOT FOR A PRIVATE SERVER I PUBLIC MY SOURCE WHEN IM DONE ;)
help me im being attacked
05/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
help me plzzz when my bot goes to train hes getting attacked but he doesn't return a fight and gets killed over and over and over again help me plzz