Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

farm ramparts (with pics!)

Discussion on farm ramparts (with pics!) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
farm ramparts (with pics!)

This is how you solo a chest in Ramparts without "hacks" or any programs, as a rogue and possibly with a lot of invisability pots and a class that can drop combat.

1st. Zone into a fresh instance, then kill the first 2 mobs at the beginning of the instance.

2nd. Kill the mob that patrols the bridge, he can see through stealth so he needs to be killed to get past.

3rd. Sneak up to the platform where the chest is (It's the second and final one in the instance for refrence, if you can't find it I can post pics to a way up there) and prepare to pull dogs.

4th. Pull the dogs from max range (where I am standing in picture 3) and turn around to run down back twards the enterence to The Ramparts, but don't jump down, instead run/jump into this little space, if done correctly, the mobs will sortof bug out and start running back to the entrence.

5th. Wait about 45ish seconds and then jump out of the space, and run for the chest, beware of the patrol that is usually up there, if you find you may not have enough time to loot the chest without the patrol getting to you, stay in the space.

6. Vanish when you reach the chest, loot, and enjoy the greens/blues, the 5g and the 2 or so pots that are in there, and reset!

Enjoy!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So, in addition to solo farming the chests as a hunter, you can also farm 1st and 2nd boss on normal mode obviously. I am not an enchanter but I think you can DE these and get small prismatics? which can be turned into large prismatics, I think.. not sure. I just vendor the blues =D I made my first video (well 2, actually, one for first one for second) Please don't comment on the video editing.. (considering there is none!) anyway 1st boss - You Tube
Ninjaing whole instance of Hellfire Ramparts(again)
12/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Yep, it got nerfed last time. Yep it is back, with a twist! This is a LOT harder than the last one(which was nerfed) YouTube - Ninjaing Hellfire Ramparts This was done in normal mode, pre-killed the first 3 mobs but it still gets the point across
Hellfire Ramparts Chest
05/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
gute 3 monate nachdem BC nun draußen ist, ham sie die wand am eingang von hellfire ramparts nun gefixt, kein walljump nach oben, mobs mit pet wegziehen, totstellen und kiste looten mehr :(
Ramparts Chest Farming
02/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
First off, this guide is meant for rogues or druids, since both have stealth, and lock picking is a must. To begin, you have to designate one rogue or the druid to be the "Meat Shield". Start off by wall jumping up the wall to your immediate right as you enter (the exit after the final boss of ramparts). From there, make sure you and the partner are both in stealth, and watch out for the circular patrol that can spot invisible units. Rogues and druids will know this by the light blue...
Hellfire Ramparts Exploit
01/22/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Immediately upon entering Hellfire Ramparts, turn to your right and wall jump up this wall. You'll be in the middle of an area where each path leads to a boss. You can now skip many trash mobs.