Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Camera zoom

Discussion on Camera zoom within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 07/06/2007, 21:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
rofl best
Old 07/09/2007, 02:15   #17

elite*gold: 0
hmm wieso klapts ncht bei mir...

hab da jetzt stehn :

cameraDistance 600.0000000
cameraPitch 24.299998

schickt mir pls einfahc ihrgendetwas damit ichs ersetzen kann... hab bald alle zahlen durch

wow version : 2.1.0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Useless-Release] Camera Zoom
07/03/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Just, camera zoom. If someone can do a dll for this (able to change the value in game), it will be good! (I'll ask someone...). The default value is 500. And sorry for all my useless releases :awesome: Example: Virus Check:
CE for Infinite Zoom (or at least extended zoom out)
11/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
has anyone tried modifying the values for zooming out? (good for hunter class's range extension, etc.)
Unlocked Camera
06/23/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Hello I was wondering if its possible to unlock the camera Y rotation... was searching for it but without any luck. I'm prolly not the same one that has camera issues... thanks
Infinite Camera Zoom and Use Arrow Keys to Move
07/05/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
The title says it all. This modified "user.ini" file will let you zoom out as far as you want and will also let you move your characters with your arrow keys. Some private servers (ones that connect via your "hosts" file), will not have this available since it uses the same default files and folders as retail. I personally discovered this trick while i was browsing through the system folder of L2 eXtreme. Since I have switched to the echo and rebirth servers, I noticed that the "user.ini" files...
camera zoom
03/26/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
kann mir bitte einer helfen damit ich wieder sehr weit raus zoomen kann