Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fly witout Mount & Kill people in air

Discussion on Fly witout Mount & Kill people in air within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 06/26/2007, 17:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Also bei mir klappt das auch nicht, habs eben in Terrokar probiert. Ich mache Duel, setze mich aufs Flugmount und er macht genau die Reihenfolge. Nach dem Frostbolt spring ich aber nur normal.
Old 06/26/2007, 17:18   #17

elite*gold: 0
jo und wenn ich Fliege binsch Immun gegen Frostnova ect
Old 06/26/2007, 23:19   #18

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,355
jo wurde wohl gefixed mit dem letzten patch.
Old 06/26/2007, 23:26   #19

elite*gold: 20
@DaYsa
du sollt auf dem boden stehen ...
er castet nova
macht dich zum schwein
castet sofor dannach frostbolt oder oder nimmt nen wand und du springst bei bzw kurz bevor du gefroffen wirst ...

so dann müsste es gehen

also das erfordert viel timing und übzng ... beim ersten versuch funzt es net immer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kill people with your mount (Passenger mount needed)
04/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Couldn't find anything that was similar to this but I'm sorry if its a repost. First of all you need a passenger mount (Mammoths preferable) Next pick up some people that will ride with you and run to the Dalaran well and jump in it. Now the trick is that you will get teleported normally down into the sewers but the passengers have a 50% chance to get bugged and fall trough Dalaran and die. Will try to update it with pictures later and sorry if its a bad guide, its mainly just to piss...
[Exploit] Kill people mid air
12/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In storm peaks you can get stuck mid air and cast at people that fly around to kill them, had alot of fun Step 1 : Go to the sons of hodir's place Step 2 : Take the quest Thrusting Hodir's spear (Thrusting Hodir's Spear - Quest - World of Warcraft) Step 3 : Go grab a wyrm with your spear, get in phase 2 (while you are in its mouth), wait until you are in a spot where you think hordes/alliance will fly around Step 4 : Mount up (will get you stuck in the air but u wont be on your...
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack.
11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other) and before it worked now it is not =/ Any help?
Kill people on your own team
03/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Yes it it true, hunters can kill pesky beggars in town with little effort. Step 1.- Beggar asks for money. http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/anthony90 1_photos/KillingBeggar_031007_222901.jpg Step 2.- Invite beggar to a group, he accepts and eagerly awaits his gold. You click "at war" with Cenarion Circle, throw a misdirect on the beggar, and shoot the lev 55 emissary in town. He gets pissed and takes it out on the beggar. ...
Kill People using the AB Q
01/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If your alliance, you've probably seen the movie where the guy is in a raid with 15 people, and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil, and Q's them up for AB. Once AB ends they all land in the lava and die. NOW.. for horde... what you can do is go to the top of Org, and jump off and Q your group up in mid air. When AB ends, everyone appears in Mid airs and falls to their death, its soooo funny. When I jump off the top of Org I use a parachute cloak, so I dont die, and I make sure my...