Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have Weapon in Hands when mountet + cast

Discussion on Have Weapon in Hands when mountet + cast within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i found it yesterday
if it posted before.. sry

Weapon + Mountet

Press Y and your Mount
tata:

Weapon + caste

Press Y and the spell (or hearthstone)

sry 4 me bad english.. ^^"
Old 03/11/2007, 13:25   #2

lol, gleich mal ausprobieren, kann man dann auch aufm mount casten?
works rofl
Old 03/11/2007, 14:05   #3

löl klappt nice
Old 03/11/2007, 14:30   #4

rofl ty
Old 03/11/2007, 14:59   #5

Had been posted some time ago and as far as i know only the client can see it. But nevertheless it is funny

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]riBot second weapon buff cast.
04/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Where do i set up the second weapon? Im a wizard/bard need the glow thingy and the speed buff.
[AutoIt] Cast / Rest multi weapon
02/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
With this script u don't have to worry about ur staff durability just put 3 staffs on ur hotbar and u r done :P #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
White Glowing Hands and permanent Amplify Magic "Cast effect"
03/21/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
what you need: Steam Tonk Controller - Items - World of Warcraft Dimensional Ripper - Area 52 - Items - World of Warcraft Blessed Medallion of Karabor - Items - World of Warcraft Equip the trinket and the necklace. than use the steam tonk. while using the steam tonk right click on the necklace or the trinket. the you get stunnend but the visual effects still go on. mount right after the stun and tadaa glowing hands and funny other effects here a small vid made by myself for...
Hands on :] Buy everything ANYWHERE!
01/08/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
Admin Note: This seems to work on only official servers for the most part as L2extreme people can get it working Ok this is an exploit I have found and am currentily modifying it for C4. Basicaily all you have to do to get this working is backup the file called help.html located in your lineage II&#092;l2text folder and replace it with the one I have supplyed. Then when in Lineage II find an NPC you can talk to and select them. Next open your main menu and click Help. Now all you have...
both hands
09/28/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello is it possible to learn that i can use 2 swords bzw 2 daggers? i read all threads i could find but i couldn't find the spell ID for this. can anyone help me? iam using Mangos 2297 + ScriptDev 127 with "sdb_0.4.24_2226 20060916 1046.sql" an every thing works fine.. only this litle spell sad.gif plz help