Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Flask (Warrior Self-Heal Exploit)

Discussion on Diamond Flask (Warrior Self-Heal Exploit) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Diamond Flask -

Is effected by +healing. Implications are huge because if you were to offhand a caster dagger (GM 1hder) with ~+130 healing your Diamond Flask would be healing you for 140hp/tick for 60 seconds, which can be on top of healing from Blood Craze, Bloodthirst, or Second Wind depending on build.

From the US Warrior Forums -

Quote:
I noticed the other day when using my Diamond Flask that the healing went from the usual 8 or whichever per tick, to something like 36hp every 5secs... Didn't think paladin`ish plate equipment would effect that sort of thing.

So does this affect Blood Thirst too? I was looking at the Alliance GM 1H mace and noticed it had something silly like +135ish healing gain, if you got that and stacked up some other +healing equipment, it could be fun to have that flask giving you 180~ish a tick for 60 secs. (cooldown on flask is 6mins) not sure what the bloodthirst would gain per hit while active.
Quote:
Spiderfang Carapace - Increases Damage and Healing done by magical spells and effects by 13

Earthslag Shoulders - "" "" "" "" by 9

Diamond Flask - heals 9 health every 5secs, over 60secs. / increases strength by 75 (recast 6 mins)

Just tested, bloodraged then used flask .. it was healing +31 a tick instead of 9.
Old 01/09/2007, 19:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
There's already a post about this.. it would be nice if you have an addon that swiches to 2x of these maces.. then activate it then swich back
Old 01/10/2007, 20:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by miken_@Jan 9 2007, 19:48
There's already a post about this.. it would be nice if you have an addon that swiches to 2x of these maces.. then activate it then swich back
go and make one ;>