Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High speed flying hunter pets

Discussion on High speed flying hunter pets within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have never seen this posted anywhere before. I already have premium, so don't just nay it, I know it's useless! Laughing

What you have to do is;

1. Go to the deeprun tram (with your pet dismissed).

2. Get on the tram

3. After the tram has taken off, call your pet

4. After a little while, use eyes of the beast

5. Watch your pet fly!

First time, I did it by accident and laughed so much... hopefully some of you will find it amusing also

Similar Threads Similar Threads
High Pets and Low Chr Bug ??
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey Guys today I saw in SWSRO a Nuker lvl75 and his pets were 100+ Is there any Bug ??
WTB high lvl pets
02/15/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for 130+ pets with equips to buy. Post here and then we can talk more. The server i am looking for the pets is Fenrir server.
Aion: Spiritmasters to get flying pets
11/16/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Finally the cries of Spiritmasters have been heard. Grimgutt announced that Spiritmaster pets flying in Korea has worked so well they are ready to bring it to North America.
Speed glitching/ flying on ground..
05/17/2008 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
ok i was in a game and some guy was speed glitching "flying".. and it just wasnt a longg jump.. he never touched the ground in flight.. so my question is how do u speed glitch/ fly.. what programs are need/fixed.. if u can, tell me what are needed, how do u do it.. etc.. thnx
High speed flying hunter pets
01/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
What you have to do is; 1. Go to the deeprun tram (with your pet dismissed). 2. Get on the tram 3. After the tram has taken off, call your pet 4. After a little while, use eyes of the beast