Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

adv. trade scam

Discussion on adv. trade scam within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 01/02/2007, 15:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Aber da ists ohne das Makro, sondern ist von Hand gemacht.
Old 01/02/2007, 17:18   #17

Ich hätte mal ne Frage. Ich kenn mich, ehrlich gesagt, ÜBERHAUPT nicht aus mit AutoIt.

Sleep. Gibt das den wert der pause zwischen dem backspace und dem mausklick an?

Weil, ich finde, sooo sehr schnell is das nu auch wieder nich. Wenn ich allerdings sleep auf 100 stelle, scheint er die maustaste öfters zu drücken, zumindest nimmt er kurz an und dann is das feld wieder grau
Old 01/03/2007, 14:06   #18

Du kannst dir sicher sein, dass er sie nur einmal drückt.
Das das Fenster wieder grau wird ist von Blizzard so gemaacht, damit du die Sleeptime nicht zu kurz setzen kannst.
Setze die Zahl nach Sleep auf 500, dann sollte das nichtmehr passieren.

Gibt das den wert der pause zwischen dem backspace und dem mausklick an?
ja

Similar Threads Similar Threads
adv. trade scam
04/12/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
I thought about a more successful scam and I came back to the good old trade scam method. -Put gold in trade window -wait 'til victim puts item in trade window -mark the "gold-add-field" where you enter the gold, so that the small "|" blinks -turn your mouse over the "trade" button -as soon as you see the item, hit the trade button and here comes the advantage(notice: mouse is stil over the trade button) press "picture down" on your keyboard(make sure, script's running)
Trade scam
06/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
Required: Program for fake CP's or 200 CP's. 1. Say ur selling 200 cp's for a realy cheap price, 5 to 10 mil. 2. People will trade you, you put in the 200 cp's. The other guy will put in his money. 3. Close ur conquer or make urself DC. 4. Log back in and say: Sorry DC. 5. Trade him again and wait till he puts in the money, put in 200 copper and press ok. 6. The guy will be very excited cause hes going to get a major profit, and presses ok. 7. Owned.
Trade Scam?!~
01/08/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
On my server theirs rumors... more than rumors its as people is actually pulling it off and doing it as my friend has already been scammed somehow, still un-sure on the details on "how" it happen to him. But he said he put up the gears he was trying to sell... He canceled on accedent or something, Re-Traded... he reput the gears up as the noob clicked ok He noticed the name change BEFORE clicking ok as he said... And clicked cancel yet the trade went through an processed..? Wth? Any ideas?...
Trade Scam
12/23/2007 - Diablo 2 - 11 Replies
The use of this program is very simple. Double-click the .exe then start Diablo. The program will exit when you close Diablo. You can run around, fight, trade and chat normaly. Once you find a player (sucker) to trade with you, go into the trade window and set up your items according to the .jpg's. Refer to the included .jpg's for item locations. Crappy Item Location.jpg - This is where, in your inventory, the crappy item needs to be located. Although I used a small charm for the...
Trade scam !!
06/20/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
once i was on market someone wanted to trade , i said ok then he was selling a trojan armor for 700k! this is the least price ever heard , i was about to click agree but he said add mets ..........then canceld .....then u say naaah forget it , he replies ok ok 700k , after that u wil be like :eek: * clicking so fast on agree * but when you find what u got is just a normal same color as that +1 armor ROFL >:o and that's it :D