Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get to the West of Dun Morogh

Discussion on Get to the West of Dun Morogh within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there, found this:

Ill start off by saying this is sorta difficult, takes me a few tries because i have no real science to it, its just jumping and getting lucky, but you sorta get a feel for it after you do it 1 or two times.. Also I have only made the jumps with 50% (Wisp, I died because I feel off a cliff T_T) and 100% (my epic mount). Again I fail at life and have no fraps =(.

First off you wanna start out here. Its just north of the lake and has two trees by it, you can tell you can go up aways because of the snow; youll also notice the dirt marks, which ill show in Pic 2.

You can start from here, Ive had better luck here than starting further up and trying to jump down. The Goal here is to pretty much jump from where im standing, and keep hitting jump, across this area. The [X] is sorta an invisable wall that will stop, so you wanna try to aim over that a bit.

So, You jump, keep spamming jump and trying to run up mountain, and you should catch the edge of the hill around the [X]. After this youre pretty much home free, just climb the mountain and explore.

It can get pretty bright around this area for some reason, so bring sunglasses Cool Its just a little area of nothing, can run around a bit; but if you go right and try to go down where I dont have the exit sign, you can fall to your death (how I found out wisp will get here there lol T_T )

Pretty much an empty barren land like most areas you shouldnt be. Cool non the less just to say youve been there.

And you can explore this entire area of the map. I know Ive been curious what was over here forever, until I got bored and started to explore.

It usally takes me a few tries to make it up there since its just me pretty much jumping across the ledge area, but works. If you are having trouble you can try to climb the mountain a little higher and the jump from where you cant run up anymore. Also from Pic 2, trying backing up just a bit further or move up a bit, you just have to get lucky where you land for the 2nd jump.
Old 12/31/2006, 03:08   #2

Hey!!

ich habe mir 3 tage lang einen Weg durchs Gebirge gebahnt, um dorthin zu gelangen, und jetzt ist es public??

naja egal, dafür ist mein Weg viel interessanter, ich bin ganz im Osten zwischen dem Nord-und Südtorpass ins Gebirge eingestiegen. Dabei gelangt man auch in die halbfertige Landschaft im südwesten von Dun Morogh (dort ist zb. eine riesige unsichtbare Wand) und man hat gescheite Aussicht auf die Gebirgswelt.
Dein Weg ist schneller, aber "uncooler"
Old 12/31/2006, 12:00   #3

Ich glaube, den weg den du beschreibst kam in dem video "Hardcore Exploiting Part4 " vor ;p (nein, ich merke mir sowas nicht, ich hab so eine Art "photographisches Gedächtnis 0o").