Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Priest quest exploit

Discussion on Priest quest exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
First off, I dont know if this works anymore since it was a while I did it. Just came to think of it and thought I should post it if it might help someone.

My brother where to do the epic priest quest and I wanted to see what it was about. So I just stood beside him and watched him, when I suddenly got hit by something. My brother then said I had a ghost hitting me, so he came really close to me, and alot of ghosts started to hit me instead of him. I couldnt see them, but I just stood still and used mana shield and HP pots, while he was running around doing the quest in easy mode. I didnt dare to move or do anything, since it might have failed the quest for him, but it made it alot easier to do the quest without having the ghosts hitting him.

Hope it works for you if you are to do the priest quest.
Old 12/28/2006, 17:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
omg, das ist aber alt.
Hab die selber auch so gemacht.
Warri an den eingang von der höhle, dort wo die Skellis spawnen,
Mage auf den Hügel rechts vom eingang,
wenn Warri getroffen wird, macht er nen spott und der Mage blizzard auf den Warri.
Hab die Q auch nochmal mit 3 Priestern gemacht, sehr nice. Holy Nova ftw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] No GCD - Mage/Priest/Warlock
07/28/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Funktionieren tut das ganze nur mit Instant Spells wie Ice Lance, Holy Nova etc.. Was ihr braucht ist ein Zauberstab/Wand und den Spell den ihr spamen wollt. Nehmen wir als Beispiel den Mage. Macht euch nun folgendes Macro: /cast Shoot /cast Ice Lance(Rank 3) Nun kommen wir zum Exploit. Ihr haut euch den Spell Shoot in die Leiste und das Macro. Nachdem ihr auf Shoot gedrückt habt und sobald der erste "Bolzen" von Shoot zu sehen ist könnt ihr auf euer Macro hämmern wie bekloppt. Jedoch...
IF Priest Exploit
03/26/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
look at this hf selfmade http://video.xfire.com/1d48be-4.jpg copyright me:D
Priest Exploit #2- no !0% durability loss when you die
01/27/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
how to not get 10% durability loss when you die: When your are questing or whatever and you are about to die, use shadow word : Death to kill yourself. Yes you died... but you do not have the 10% durability loss! no repair bill
Priest exploit
01/16/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Directions: Mind control a humanoid NPC Put the MC'd humanoid under water, (deeper the better) Un-mind control him, the npc should no longer agro you, or attack you. (unless in melee range) You should be able to sit back and range him, within about 10-15 seconds he will become "unstuck" and start attacking you, this is perfect for killing those elite coast striders, etc Note: Does not always work, I have not confirmed this, But i did talk to a friend on ventrilo about it, he...