Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More fun with Second Wind (Warrior Exploit)

Discussion on More fun with Second Wind (Warrior Exploit) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Second wind procs off the snowman outfit. You can heal yourself fully and get a full rage bar off repeatably changing to a snowman making second wind go off.

I don't have a snowman outfit, so I can't test this, but It sounds very plausible.
Old 12/23/2006, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
When you lose a Duell,you also get Second Wind...So you can simply challenge Someone to a duell and giveup everytime ( /aufgeben in german, donno the english thing )...So you can get like 100 rage at the beginning of a BG or smth like that ;x..
Old 12/23/2006, 17:46   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Nosferatu|Alucard@Dec 23 2006, 16:04
When you lose a Duell,you also get Second Wind...So you can simply challenge Someone to a duell and giveup everytime ( /aufgeben in german, donno the english thing )...So you can get like 100 rage at the beginning of a BG or smth like that ;x..
the english command for this is "/yield"
Old 12/23/2006, 21:37   #4

/forfeit works too
Old 12/23/2006, 21:41   #5

This btw works with the snowball stun, too.