Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hold weapon in Hand While mounted.

Discussion on Hold weapon in Hand While mounted. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Heres a little thing I found out while playing on my alt :] If you spam the Z key (the one that brings out ur weps) while your mounting, Whne you get on ur mount you will be holding your wep(s) in your hand, pretty cool :] Heres some pictures of it on my alt.

Old 12/16/2006, 13:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
War doch hier schon.
Und andere sehen es nicht.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Enginnering hack, Hand Mounted Pyro Rocket and Nitro Boosts spam
10/25/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
Hy all. First you need Cheat Engine (CE) and Enginnering. This hack allows you to use Hand Mounted Pyro Rocket, Nitro Boosts and Hyperspeed Accelerators wihout cd and global cd. Guide and video : Enginnering_Mega_Hack You can create a supermacro and solo instances with Hand Mounted Pyro Rocket.
What weapon in which hand?
03/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey guys i have some thoughts but i don't know or they are correct. It's about two weapons in different hands. Like if you have Sword-Club Sword in your first hand and Club in your second. What i think is that Phoenix now have a higher priority. Like they script it a bit like this. Is this right? Maybe it's a bit unclear/confusing but hope you can answer it!
[Request] Two hand weapon hack warrior
12/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hey could someone make a two hand weapon hack for new client? Thnx
Weapon in Hand
12/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Heres a little thing I found out while playing on my alt :] If you spam the Z key (the one that brings out ur weps) while your mounting, Whne you get on ur mount you will be holding your wep(s) in your hand, pretty cool :] by..glikko oder so XD
How they wave with weapon hand?
01/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Such a ghey hack, but how they do it?