Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja Looting Scam(Noone will find out)

Discussion on Ninja Looting Scam(Noone will find out) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
warning: this has not been tested on mobs
okay now,here's the scam
1) get a raid
2) tell your leader that you gotta leave for a few moments
3) when the boss is at 5% or something,leave the raid
4) if the boss drops something worth for it,then click on need,then,the raid will not see if you loot it, i did it with a box at AQ,but not sure if it's working on raid-rolling..
so here it is actually,hope this works. ill try to test it with my friends and will inform you if it works.
if you know if it works or not,then dont be shy to tell me : P

NOTE : Yes obviously you couldnt do this with nefarion seeing as to how he is master looted, but its not uncommon for a raid to group loot the first few bosses of aq20/zg and in some cases even mc if your in a naxx guild with a lazy raid leader.
Old 11/29/2006, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Auf diese Weise wirst aber derbe unbeliebt auf dem Server wenn dich jemand sieht.. ausserdem, wird der boss net geflaggt? Man müsste sofort DMG dealen..