Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Control Flight Path w/ Video

Discussion on Control Flight Path w/ Video within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
"Ok guys, it does work! I've tested and confirmed it, and I've made this video for you guys to check out yourself! it really does work! I did it in Zoram strand, Ashenvale. It's hard to see in the video but I applied Aspect of the Cheetah, then sent my raptor to kill a very far off mob. I then ran to the flight master, quickly picked any location, and BOOM!

Here is the link (YouTube)....

"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learn Alliance Flight Path as Horde and vice versa
11/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
This trick requires a Priest and another character. While fooling around yesterday, I found out that if you mind control the Alliance flight master in the Rebel Camp in Stranglethorn Vale, you can right-click him to learn his flight path even if you are horde. Right-clicking him again presents you with the "You don't know any flight paths connected to this one" error message, so I assume you could use Alliance Flight paths as horde (and vice versa) using this technique. How to do: ...
karazhan flight path?
02/06/2008 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
never seen it before. anyone ever been up there? found it while playing with far sight. http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8495/karaflugp latztj6.jpg
Ultimate Flight Path Exploit Guide
10/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello everyone. I've made this guide to amalgamate all of the information regarding the recent Flight Mount Glitch. Makes it a lot easier imho. ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Table of Contents: I. Detailed description of exploit (*Includes VIDEO made by me!!*) II. Things you should know
Control Flight Path *real Working Video*
10/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
Ok guys, it does work! I've tested and confirmed it, and I've made this video for you guys to check out yourself! it really does work! I did it in Zoram strand, Ashenvale. It's hard to see in the video but I applied Aspect of the Cheetah, then sent my raptor to kill a very far off mob. I then ran to the flight master, quickly picked any location, and BOOM! Here is the link (YouTube).... Video
Change Flight Path Easily
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
1) A player in in BB and wants to fly to IF. 2) While flying to the IF you change your mind. 3) You want to fly to SW. 4) Wait till you are right before SW 5) Hit alt+f4 6) Log back in. 7) You should be in SW ----------------------------