Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploring under dire maul

Discussion on Exploring under dire maul within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
While searching for something totally unrelated I cam accross this. I have not tested this myself yet.
P.s., don't do what he did and fall off of the edge of the world. Taking a 10% durability loss from dying plus the 25% from spirit rezing isn't fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hunters in Dire Maul
04/15/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hey.. i know this is a big subject and everything.. But I knwo there using hacks "bwh" but what I wanna knwo is why blizzard isn't banning them,? Me and a friend reported it and was talking to a GM and they said there is no point in banning them cause they just lvl so fast so if they ban them they will have to keep banning them everytime they make a new hunter that takes 2 weeks to lvl. Both the answers me and a mate got were basicly the same, so blizzard must be dealing with these...
Dire Maul Tribute Run
01/02/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Found this: Dire Maul (DM) Tribute Run Guide After reading a few guides on this, and realising (when it is to late) that they have errors I decided to do an Auxilium Guild Guide to the Tribute Run. Trap repair Items 1 x Frost Oil ? Made by Alchemist 1 x Thorium Widget ? Made by Engineer
Dire Maul / Bibliothek
09/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
so, da man ja so schön die Klassenbücher bei Tendris Warpwood farmen kann, wollte ich heute mal das Item abholen. Habe dazu allerdings keine Koordinaten gefunden. Da ich es jetzt selbst gemacht habe, poste ich die Koords hier rein um möglicherweise einigen Leuten etwas Arbeit zu ersparen :) Dire Maul / Düsterbruch Eingang, 1, 1249.635, -3750.449, 160.261 Ausgang, 429, 158.830, 30.689, -3.471 Bibliothek, 429, 470.073, 154.272, -48.467 Eingang/Ausgangskoords sind aus dem Thread...
Invincibility in Dire Maul
04/04/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
As you probably know there is some special loot you get in DM if you keep all the named mobs (Captain etc.) alive on your way to the king, and kill the king then without killing the other ogre with him. That other ogre will crown you king then, which removes your kos-status with all the mobs in the zone, and gets you some awesome 2h-lasting buffs from the guards. The king buff is chancelled once you zone out, and you can re-enter to kill the minor bosses you left alive before for their loot. ...
Dire Maul
03/29/2005 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hat jemand die Koords vom Elven Vendor in Dire Maul plz PM