Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think i can edit what one Vendor sells!

Discussion on I think i can edit what one Vendor sells! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 07/31/2006, 19:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
How to open the .wdb files?

Wie öffne ich die .wdb Dateien?

mfg
Old 07/31/2006, 19:27   #17

1. das sind nur cache dateienfür sachen die man sieht
2. wird damit nur der client verändert, nix server mäßig
3. bringt gleich 0

-_-
Old 07/31/2006, 21:04   #18

GEIL.
Wird sofort getestet.

Scheint nicht zu funktionieren, bitte genaue Auszug der Itemcache poste, bzw komplett hochladen.

Auch wenns unlogisch erscheint.. aber wenn das einer hier hinbekommt, was meint ihr wie schnell die Server neugestartet werden und ein Hotfix geladen wird.

/edit: I tried everything.. doesn't work. If you can get this to work (however), msg...
Old 07/31/2006, 22:37   #19

Die items werden serverseitig verwaltet du änderst da nur das das item mit dem it 1000 anstatt als goldbarren als imbaepic angezeigt wird.

DOES NOT WORK!
Old 08/01/2006, 00:22   #20

elite*gold: 270
Quote:
Originally posted by eunuche+Jul 31 2006, 17:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (eunuche @ Jul 31 2006, 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sarumann@Jul 31 2006, 15:46
german plz ( klingt funy )
lso, er glaubt herausgefunden zu haben wie man items ändern kann die ein vendor verkauft, bzw austauschen kann, er möchte gern dass wir das testen, und zwar solls folgendermaßen funzen:

1.) Öffne dein wow verzeichnis

2.)öffne den Ordner "WDB" im wow verzeichnis

3.)öffne die datei mit namen "itemcache"

4.)jetzt öffne noch die datei "itemnamecache"

5.)wenn du nun in der "itemcache" n bissl rumsuchst wirste iwas finden was ein bestimmter händler verkauft

6.)jetzt such dir aus der "'itemnamecache" n item raus was der händler verkaufen soll

7.)jetzt ersetze das item was du dir rausgesucht hast mit dem in der "itemcache" datei du musst es so oft reinschreiben wie das original drin war

8.) speichere beide dateien und schließe alle fenster

9.) starte wow und suche den händler an dem du rumgebastelt hast, wo er nun das normale item verkaufen sollte sollte nun das item sein was du reingebaut hast

hoffe die übersetzung hilft... [/b][/quote]
die datei wird nach jedem starten von wow aktualisiert !
man müsste es so hinbekommen das er das mit dem aktualisieren lässt dan würds vll klappen aber ansonsten sehe ich schwarz...
Old 08/01/2006, 01:14   #21

yes how do you open these files?
Old 08/01/2006, 01:28   #22

You can open them in a plain text editor, like notepad i think.
Old 08/01/2006, 02:22   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by r00kie@Jul 31 2006, 22:37
Die items werden serverseitig verwaltet du änderst da nur das das item mit dem it 1000 anstatt als goldbarren als imbaepic angezeigt wird.

DOES NOT WORK!
Mehr gibts nicht zu sagen.

If you alter the itemcache, you just alter what the client shows to you. Even if it would show that uber-epic you wanted, after relogging you would just find the tabard or whatever **** in your inv.
Old 08/01/2006, 07:14   #24

lol this dont work... maby on EMU... but wtf is the point on an EMU
Old 08/01/2006, 09:46   #25

elite*gold: 260
1. I havnt testet, but i think if you modify the wow source files , wow gets an error , because wow is scanning the files bytes (for example the terrain.mpq) i think with the wdb files is the same. just 1 byte to much it wont work.

2. i think it is client and server side, because your client have to know where they are and sending all the time the npc´s position(from server) would just lagg your pc.But to get sure that you dont modify the files i think blizzard made it server side too , but just to test if it is right so they have the controll, and if it would be makeable , wow were down today, or a bug report we heart about . because one hacker had found it and blizzard had fixxed it ^^.
Old 08/06/2006, 20:57   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by schalom2005@Aug 1 2006, 09:46
1. I havnt testet, but i think if you modify the wow source files , wow gets an error , because wow is scanning the files bytes (for example the terrain.mpq) i think with the wdb files is the same. just 1 byte to much it wont work.

2. i think it is client and server side, because your client have to know where they are and sending all the time the npc´s position(from server) would just lagg your pc.But to get sure that you dont modify the files i think blizzard made it server side too , but just to test if it is right so they have the controll, and if it would be makeable , wow were down today, or a bug report we heart about . because one hacker had found it and blizzard had fixxed it ^^.
So what you are saying is that i't is going to be noticed if i get it to work? :S
Old 08/06/2006, 22:33   #27

^[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=SPAM' border='0' alt='SPAM' />^
Hydrox hat schon viele tolle Exploits usw gepostet ! Es ist nicht schlimm wenn er mal ne idde hat und es andere testen lässt , was hast du denn schon gepostet ? :hm:
cya
Old 08/07/2006, 22:05   #28

Also ohne jetzt alle post nach den ersten paar gelesen zu haben.

Hört auf so nen Quatsch zu laber und das als nen Guide zu schreiben.

WAS ein Vendor verkauft is SERVERSIDE und da kannst du nix dran ändern.

Also braucht man doch gar net auch nur dran DENKEN, dass das so billig funktioniert. -.-''
Old 08/08/2006, 10:20   #29

It look like the only items that are in my 'itemnamecache'. are lvl 60 epic armor picies...

like:
BDNWX BGne  LA  Wildheart Belt KA  Wildheart Boots JA  Wildheart Bracers PA  Wildheart Cowl BA  Wildheart Vest NA  Wildheart Spaulders OA  Wildheart Kilt MA  Wildheart Gloves Ð:  Stormshroud Armor Ñ: 

i dont know how that is with you guys...

Update.
Ok tested it, renamed Refreshing Spring water to Breastplate of Wrath DB.
Result dousnt works on the vendor Grosk... but you where talking about finding the right vendor that you edited maybe you can explain for a bit how to find he vendor you editted in the text files?
i tested it on the official servers.

Ok i dont know if anyone tested this yet but what will happen to the item when you rename a item like Resfreshing Spring water to Gnollblade and Gnollblade to Resfreshing Spring water in your itemcache.
i'm gonna test this and let you know what happens.

Cya