Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unconfirmed ZG exploit

Discussion on Unconfirmed ZG exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay first of all I want to say sorry for posting if this doesn't work.

People needed to do this:
warlock (lvl 60)
two others (lvl 60) for summoning
man to scheck it on

1. the warlock and the two others walk in ZG uninstanced and walk to a place where a boss normally is, or wherever the testperson wants to go..

2. testperson walks inside ZG and is being summoned by warlock

done...

note: I haven't been in ZG (normally) yet so I don't know if you're able to go in there 1 person.. :?
Old 07/18/2006, 14:01   #2

sounds nice i will try it =)
Old 07/18/2006, 14:10   #3

öhhhhhm was bringt das ?^^
Old 07/18/2006, 14:25   #4

That you (maybe) don't have to fight alot of mobs
Old 07/18/2006, 15:11   #5

um dann mit 4 chars an den bossen zu verrecken ?
Old 07/18/2006, 18:22   #6

sollte auch mit mehr als 1 person klappen das porten, man muss halt nur die safespots kennen die es vor den bossen nicht gibt ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Unconfirmed] Mabinogi EU coming soon
11/26/2009 - Mabinogi - 30 Replies
I don't know if this is true as the page itself is giving a link to the NA site, http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/214/200911/13/148 3,1.html But it seems like there's coming an EU mabi soon. EDIT EU Mabi Confirmed!
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
[Unconfirmed] GG bypass
12/29/2007 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies
OK guys, since nobody cares about cabal online, or makes the´re hacks public i´ve been tryng to do some research on how to bypass cabal online. I´ve already asked for a cabalmain unpacked but no one seemed to care/ know how to make it, i already asked for some expert coder too help me on a bypass so i think i will discuss in public maybe someone can help me. Explanation, What you will se here is method used to bypass some GG games, but i´m not shure if it works for cabal online (if it´s...
unconfirmed xp bug
07/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
The way the XP system works is kinda funny. So the person/group who gets the tag gets the xp based on the dmg they have done (it's exponentional, but I will use a liner example). Lets say you burn a mob 60% of the way and a lvl 60 comes and 1 shots it, you will get the majority of the XP we will say 60% (it's more, but this is an example). It's proportional to the person who did the most dmg vs all other dmg done to it independant of each other. Lets say you burn a mob 60% of the...
Dupe Method Unconfirmed
03/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
This particular strategy is an "EXTREME" strategy which could certainly get you banned in the game. In my estimation the tactic taken here greatly increases your chances of being caught through a simple database query by the creators of the game. That being said, if you are a risk taker and don't have any ethical problem with the technique....go for it! The vast majority of our members have demanded allowing such posts on our boards, but I still do so with some distaste. If you wish to...