Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Info Reader by Rhilor

Discussion on Info Reader by Rhilor within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 05/30/2010, 15:12   #16

elite*gold: LOCKED
So, hab jetzt fix ein "Update" gemacht. Er updatet nun permanent die HP etc.
Es kann sein, das euer WoW am anfang kurz einfriert.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Java Release with Source] Account Info Saver & Reader
09/13/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Okay, i've updated the Acount Info Saver to make the files un-readable unless you use this, or just right click and open with notepad xD. So, anyways, pretty simple, i just had it remove the .txt extension, and made this program to read the text file itself. How to use - Just type your login ID you used to save the file with, and it should read it :) Note to a Mod: You can delete my old thread of the Saver, or you can keep it so people can learn how to write text files in java, doesnt...
CO map reader
05/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i got Co map reader and it opens and shit but then after that in the map thing it says "UNABLE TO" and idk wat to do but they didnt say u had to do anything besides open it and yea text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=HELP!' border='0' alt='HELP!' />
HP READER
02/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
*EDIT - SOURCE CODE BELOW I've finally got it !. Using this you'll be able to Read the Current HP of your character. I haven't done the Max HP only what you currently have.And i'll be adding options for pot's and other functions later maybe, of course this will all be available on my next update of my Memory Reading VB6.0 project.
Mem Reader
03/23/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
s. titel :) #updated