Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Double your stats on test realms

Discussion on Double your stats on test realms within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
1. Break all your items you have equipped

2. Swap to different gear replacing all broken items

3. Use the NPC's repair all function, repairing your broken items in your bags.

4. swap to your regular gear, then check your stats.

Old 06/06/2006, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
aldready been fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ws or wtt realms poison elec frozen and chaotic realms
06/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
armor of vortok 0/3 for 1 scroll - phoenix - charge shit armpad of vortok for 1 scroll -force and nature greave of vortok for 1 scroll
char stats, and item stats
01/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
hi all today.. on a private server. i made a verry strange exp..... some clannies called me to come to HS to help for pvp as i came there i seen mass pvp arround 30 ppl all hitted 1 person ................ a S dagger items drago set and AS i watched it.... he needed for everyone just 1 or 2 hits beamed arround like hell..
Any Wat To Double Stats On Weapons??
04/17/2009 - Archlord - 1 Replies
:o I'm a little new to Archlord and was wondering if there was any ways to double the stats ( damage ) on a weapon or double the defence on armor???
[Exploit] Ghost Or Double Stats...
07/20/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
English: Ok first to tell what it does.....depense....on...dunno what anyay, it happened to me 2 time to double ALL stats (armor, hp, str..) and ALOT of times to become ghost....but yet alive able to attack It goes like this: 2 players needed, and instance.. 1 player need to be able to resurect (let's say ur friend is reser) both go inside instance, and you die, and then press release spirit come really close to portal, and let he resurect you, press "cancel" enter portal
PTR Double Stats Exploit!
06/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
1. Break all your items you have equipped 2. Swap to different gear replacing all broken items 3. Use the NPC's repair all function, repairing your broken items in your bags. 4. swap to your regular gear, then check your stats. http://www.rwx.ca/websight/wow/stats.jpg