Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cap WSG flag easy and fast (Rogue + loc

Discussion on Cap WSG flag easy and fast (Rogue + loc within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I actually thought this had been fixed, but a friend of mine did it in school today. I think he was on a normal blizzard server.

Whenever you want to cap a flag easily, send a rogue to stealth while in the base.
When he gets close to the flag start to summon him with a warlock and when his screen pops up he clicks the flag and then accepts the summon.
There you go, an easy capture of the enemy's flag.

MFG Hydrox
+Karma if it works would be nice ;P
Old 05/24/2006, 14:47   #2

very old bug use the search function is this forum
Old 05/24/2006, 14:48   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by xkanex@May 24 2006, 14:47
very old bug use the search function is this forum
But i think it still works..
Old 05/24/2006, 16:39   #4

Tested on a PvP Server (GB Version) Doesnt work.
This has been fixed already!
Old 05/31/2006, 23:48   #5

doesn't work........

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 95 FF ROGUE FAST
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
WTS MY LVL 95 AND 77% ROGUE/BARD FF ON DAGGER/XBOW/BARD TO LVL 95 AND 160K SP LEFT. ON DAGGER AND XBOW IT HAS ALL SKILLS ON MAX. ITEMS: CHEST:92+5 Taurus Valor Composite Mail LEGS:92+4 Taurus Valor Composite Tasset SHOULDERS:94+3 Cetus Valor Alette HEAD:91+4 Taurus Valor Coronet BOOTS:95+4 Cetus Valor Boots HANDS:90+4 Taurus Valor Glove DAGGER: 90+5 SOS(CRIT 18 FB AND PHY +61%) XBOW: 94+6 FB CRIT 14 PHY 45%
Rogue: Sap really fast and good.
06/14/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey, Here is a guide for the rogues! A Super Macro Sap which it almost always the first sapped! It is not too difficult. Type / macro, and press enter. Then you get a menu. Then click on new (you create a new macro.) Choose an icon and a name. In that macro you write: # showtooltip Sap / console targetNearestDistance 10.000000 / target enemy / console targetNearestDistance 41.000000 / cast Sap
Fast Flag geht nich..
12/30/2008 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Ich hab mir ma das HackPack v1.0 geholt und musste mal wieder feststellen, dass kein Fast Flag geht >_< Bei mir geht aber irgendwie nie einer... Bitte im Hilfe... THX im Voraus MfG TheGerman - HobbyMörder
PVP Flag (fast pickup) ?
04/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
War heut ws gewesen und habe mitzbekommen wie viele sehr schnell die flagge aufgehoben haben, sprich man kann die flagge netmal sehen so schnell wird se wieder aufgehoben. kennt jemand des macro oder was es auch ist?
Easy "Hide the Flag" Trick in WSG
01/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Ok this is a little tip that I have used to hide the flag may many times. I'm sure others have used it. Ok, this may take a little practice at first but once you figure out, you're positioning it smooth sailing. When holding the flag, get up again a wall type surface and type /sleep, you will fall asleep and not drop the flag. Now if done correctly, the flag will fall inside the wall or peice of land becoming invisable, if done even more correctly half your body will also be in that...