Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winning AV in under 25 minutes

Discussion on Winning AV in under 25 minutes within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Exploiting for alliance in AV (Alterac Valley battlegrounds) tutorial 101.

The following does not required to be done.
1. Destroying any towers
2. Destroying any graveyards
3. Killing Gav.

It does not mean that horde cannot win, they could but if the alliance do not know how to use this to exploit in AV, they just suck that's all. You can have your holy talk/honor and other crap it doesn't matter. It happens in AV everyday and almost in 99% of the AV games. Upon horde when they are winning the alliance could exploit using this, giving them the advantage which makes them win the run.
If you want to preach about it , talk to ur local alliance not me.

Advice.
The Advice I would only have on this is quite simple. It's very easy to achieved.
1. Killing Gav. Removing possible buff but isn't necessary.
2. Let the horde move up meaning proceed to SH, as you try to take Frostwolf or Aid station directly. That way they are discouraged to send reinforcement back that fast unless they decide to actually ignore offense and recall back.
3. Try to race with the horde. Let them advance first, regardless what they do, they would not be able to win the race head on. It is because you can finish the game in 10 minutes or less with this exploit. Let the horde try to advance past SH , or send a group of resistance force at SH tower and you're set to move on quicker than them.
4. All it takes is the horde to ignore the aid station and you're on your winning state. You could use the waterfall to exploit the guards being pulled on the East and West tower to tap them (this will result in creating 2 extra Marshals to hold off on Van, plus the Warmasters could be pulled off the waterfall to exploit it to the max.

Here's a step by step tutorial on the exploit. It's easy and simple. If the horde does not send in competance people to guard the aid station graveyard , the game will be over soon.
The prime idea of this exploit is the waterfall. Remember that.

So, on to the exploiting tutorial.
1st You send a team of rogues for this exploit , either ninja Frostwolf graveyard or head on to the waterfall.
The other method would be just sneak a bunch of rogues in.
You have 2 ways of accessing the waterfall. It's near the graveyard , unlike the alliance section where it's guarded.

The following picture shows the alternate ways of entering the graveyard. You can choose a few methods of doing it. I would advice including a warlock and a few rogues. Hunters etc your wish.

First go to the following area , usually there isn't horde there at all. Die by that area , and run back as your ghost. Of course here's a hint how you can die from as well. No armor durability loss anyway.

You will need to run back through the horde base as a ghost.
Go near that location and resurrect there.

Your rogues could sneak up, or do the exact same thing. If you have a team doing this, it would be very easy or have the warlock summon after.
This area is safe to hide and stand, it's a very good spot for you to exploit it.

What u're going to do is , you use a rogue and pull the guards off into the graveyard. They will follow you and unable to catch you with sprint up and vanish. Tap the graveyard. No distruption from towers or anything.

Here's another tip where you get on the edge. I'm sure it doesn't take a genius to figure out how out from this picture.

You can also slowly kill the guards or horde that tries to retap from this position. This is a safe spot to aim and shoot the horde players. Very safe cause the guards would not agro you.

Once u get hold of the Frostwolf aid station, what you would want to do is to deal with the 2 towers. East and West. It's very easy , again use the waterfall as your exit. Just run in and train the guards off , using the waterfall and u can tap them faster than anything. Gives you free reputation and honor for doing so and provides 2 more marshals at Drek. So even if the horde were to have ur Stormpike graveyard at this point on, you win.

Once those are done , work on the marshals , which is max 2 to 4 , Horde by now would just be at stormpike graveyard or working on ur base's first tower max.

Have a decent tank and healing, you could take Drek out easily.
All it requires is horde trying to think they could win the race.
Keep in mind , there isn't many Marshals in Drek at that time cause you need to kill the marshals in the alliance base to pop marshals in their base. So by the time you race vs them, you're sure to win. The game could conclude in a record breaking 17 minutes I've seen so far.
If you have some of them with bwl gear, all you need to do is go straight towards the Aid station.

---------------------------------------------------

Side note :
Why am I posting this ?
Honestly, I only play on the horde side but then, am I doing this to hurt my own kind ? No. It's because the developers are ignorant, irresponsible, GMs don't give a fit bout the situation and guides sent by them even got sued in court for giving wrong statements (specially the gay incident they tried to cover). Basically incompetant people working. Don't blame the guides or people they sent to answer you, cause they have no basic idea how the game works. Imagine it took an hour for me to explain what the survival skill talent from hunter to one of them and the person incharge was telling me 1st he plays a hunter, 2nd he knows what the skill is about BUT yet he doesn't know how the skill works.
Indirectly yes it's a way for me to get attention from them so I encourage you guys to please refrain your flaming at the same time and avoid moronic posting.

Examples of morons who post flaming this post.
For those people who says "I don't use that exploit and I still win".
For those who says on the horde side, we still win even we race vs them.
For those who says Cry more newb, I guess whoever post this statement is the "Real newbie" who came to cry more OR being ignorant whichever you prefer.

Those of you who make the above flaming statements to me, you're the following type of people. I do not expect you to even figure out what these pictures represents either.
<A HREF="http://gallery.filefront.com/pandaeyes/142062.jpg">
<A HREF="http://gallery.filefront.com/pandaeyes/142063.jpg">

-------------------------------------------------

Temporary solution ?:
Going to stop making fun of the developers and GM at this point , so if you're seeking out temporary solutions as off right now , it's easy. First off what they should do is just look into the AV games right now. Monitor them. When you caught them on it and intend to give a heavy warning, suspend them right off for a week with a warning. If you just give them a warning, they will just wait for a day and redo it.

------------------------------------------------

Will they fix it ?
The obvious answer at the moment is No.
Reason because they do not acknowledge it. 2nd is this thing been on for a very long time before patch 1.19

-----------------------------------------------
Old 05/20/2006, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Die Image links sind leider down :/
Gibts sowas sonst noch irgendwo?
Old 05/20/2006, 13:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
wird aber eben leider bzw. zum glück doch gefixed ... siehe Patch-News 1.11 ... wenn in AV so gut wie keine NPCs mehr stehen werden, dann werden sich die AVs auch total ändern müssen ... da werden neue Taktiken kommen, die leider bzw. zum glück auch das Deffen über einen längeren Zeitraum beinhalten werden ... denk ich ...

und ich denke das ist auch ein grund, warum wir den exploit jetzt so ausführlich hier beschrieben sehen, gell? ;-)))