Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I did a wierd dupe by accident

Discussion on I did a wierd dupe by accident within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was in the Twin Emperors room with the guild and the trade lag was bad. I was handing out "Dirges Kickin Chomps", the food that gives you +25 STA to our warriors. As I was handing them out I was also seperating the stack into single units so I could give each warrior 1 as they opened trade. I put one in a trade window, hit trade, and at the same time I was seperating 1 out of the stack I had. Oddly enough, as it lagged on the trade the 1 that I was seperating seperated out, and I still had all of my origionals left! It duped a +25 stamina food. I am kicking myself for not having stacks of something that were REALLY expensive lol.
Old 04/30/2006, 21:40   #2

=)
Old 04/30/2006, 22:28   #3

wow :O
Old 05/01/2006, 01:15   #4

german???
Old 05/01/2006, 12:15   #5

Sounds like there could be made a static version
of it using some RE'ing and packet editing...
Old 05/01/2006, 21:31   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWise@May 1 2006, 12:15
Sounds like there could be made a static version
of it using some RE'ing and packet editing...
I wish I had more information to give you guys. I tried 3 other times right after to get it to dupe again, and I think my timing was off. By pure lucky my timing was just right with the lag for it to dupe. I also am not sure which item was the one that duped. It was either the item that was I was seperating from the stack that duped, OR, it was the Item that I was trading which duped. Regardless, I know many of you players are very hardcore and know programming, so I hope this information can help you out.

~Peace out.
Old 05/02/2006, 15:16   #7

Thats really wierd because about a week ago I did thought I did the same thing but never took a second glance at it. I was creating Greater Fire Protection Potions for some guild mates as we were about to go into Rag. While I was busy making these potions I was trading a large amount to a friend. After I had traded 20 potions I could of sworn I still had like 10-15 on me which were sapposed to be traded but my friend said he had recieved all of them. I thought it was just my imagination at the time because I had a couple in my bag already (I was making potions while I was trading) and thought I just got a little confused with how many I actually had. Guess I might of duped the stuff without realising it. :0
Old 05/03/2006, 08:48   #8

yea I thought I made a mistake as you did, but I usually have a keen eye to game mistakes so I immediately PMed both warriors to make sure they got the item. The warriors confirmed they got the item and I was able to confirm that I had an extra one as I was looking at the number as I was seperating them. Good to get another person verifying this.
Old 05/07/2006, 05:18   #9

did you check to see if they came out of your bank, that happens sometimes